(NOAH) Post match interviews, Tochigi (29th March 2018)

Noah.co.jp
29th March 2018




MINORU TANAKA
"There is a tournament to decide the new Junior GHC Tag Team Champions in Sapporo, but I have to reach a conclusion. I know what I feel, but I have to confirm the feelings of the other person first as it depends on them"


GO-KAI

Q: How do you feel after returning from concussion?

KIYOMIYA: There have been no problems.

Q: How are you taking today's result of being counted out?

KIYOMIYA: After the match we have dropped in points, but we think we are a team that has the potential to grow instead of shrinking, so I am thinking we will definitely try to aim for the top.

SHIOZAKI: I have to have hope

Q: How have you been after the default loss?

SHIOZAKI: It has been good for him to be able to return, but there is still more to do. We have to go (to the top).

Q: Where will you go from here?

SHIOZAKI: Well, today I should say "good" at what I noticed today, and that is how Kiyomiya feels too. I left today to him as he had just returned from concussion, but from now on I will be senior again. We have to accept today, we will prevail even if we cannot win.

Q: What do you think Kiyomiya?

KIYOMIYA: Certainly the same.

SHIOZAKI: I will not let this aim go.

KAZMA SAKAMOTO & CODY HALL

KAZMA: Who can understand this result? Next time I will settle this in the ring properly! I don't want Shiozaki, I want Noah's future...Kiyomiya! Lets do a single match...and I will do my best to pull up that young bud as soon as possible!

CODY: We could not win today. In terms of results today is a bad day.


KENOH & TAKASHI SUGIURA

Q: You won, despite Inoue telling you to "watch out?"

SUGIURA: Do you really think that we would lose to that aged old man? Didn't he lose? Well, "if I wrestle like this, my body won't last for years", but "if you wrestle like that guy, you can do it for hundreds of years!". You can do it for hundreds of years! If I was like that kind of old man, Kenoh and I would lose!

KENOH: When the league wraps up, you will have no points, right? I'm glad I beat such a guy who says "I am happy to say that I can aim for the championship like this". Such a preliminary statement means nothing! You know I am targeting in this league game? Who you know who they are! Gokai, those bastards!

Q: At Korakuen you will face Marufuji and Kotoge?

SUGIURA: At Korakuen, I will be concious of him (Kotoge), because I am concious of this (points at forehead which was cut by headbutt). Write it down.

Link to original article (in Japanese)

Comments