(Noah) Post match interviews - Tokushima (22nd March 2018)


 (YO-HEY & HAYATA)

YO-HEY: I said many times and will say again today, when we four people are together (RATELS), no matter who the opponent is, whether it be Godzilla, Mothra, no matter who, we will win...but I have something to tell you two (Harada and Tadasuke), but in April, whether it is miso or even ramen or anything to decide the Junior Tag....I mean, I know that Mixi* will be discussing it. We are not going to drop out there. And naturally we are thinking about getting the belt and getting into the mood for it! (To HAYATA), say something!

HAYATA: Same


DAISUKE HARADA & TADASUKE

HARADA: In the tournament I will come out with Tadasuke...I don't know how many teams will be competing, but I will confront HAYATA & YO-HEY. I will do it in Hokkaido, and after that Yoshinari Ogawa, I'm going to beat you up too.

TADASUKE: He says it as it is, we will take it in one go. We are coming for you!



GAINA

GAINA: This is the first time I have been up to Tokushima, last time was a sixth anniversary in March four years ago. I was able win thanks to the local crowd cheering me.

Q: Where you able to strike at the current GHC Champion, Sugiura?

GAINA: I am currently competing in Michinoku Pro, and so the weight is very different.

Q: Both you and Kenoh are from Michinoku Pro, was Kenoh being from Tokushima inspiring for you?

GAINA: Yes, I knew him as a junior...and I have always had the feeling that he will aim for the top.

Q: Someday, would you like to try Noah?

GAINA: Of course, although I am at Michinoku Pro, I would like to aim for more and more organisations in the pro-wrestling world.


MOHAMMED YONE & QUIET STORM

STORM: YES! One, two, three, four, five, points!!

Q: You have so far been undefeated?

YONE: Yeah! We have been so far! We might have drawn, but we have also won today, and we have not lost!

Q: You are the leaders

YONE: Oh! It has only just begun and we will go on like this!

STORM: Next seven points, and then nine points, we will keep winning forever!

Q: Onwards alone like this?

YONE: Yeah! It is frustrating that we have been touched by the belt, but if we can win like this, our chance will come, although we fell, we will rise!

STORM: YEAH! FALL DOWN...after that up, up, up! 50 FUNKY POWERS STYLE! You know why? WE cannot stop!

YONE: Won't stop!

STORM & YONE: Goin'! Goin'! GOIN'!


KAZMA & CODY HALL

KAZMA: A big reversal, we took 1,2,3 from Kotoge, we will challenge for and win the belt!

CODY: Kotoge was convinced of the victory when he went for the moonsault. He looked like a frown turned upside down. Teaming with KAZMA, this is a good team! Good plan. In this league so far, 2 wins and 1 loss. Whose next?



KENOH

KENOH: Ten years have gone quickly...I think the decade has been fulfilling...but I wasn't fulfilled ten days ago when I wanted to come to Tokushima with a belt, which was my true intention.

Q: How do you look back on the fight with Kiyomiya?

KENOH: I beat the opponent I have never won against in a singles match, this was the result of my walking a rough steep road last year. I am satisfied with myself.

Q: Where you not nervous with your teacher looking on?

KENOH: No, when it came to the match I was able to focus on that, but it was when I was in the ring after the match and I remembered my debut at the venue, that is when the feeling came to pass.

Q: Not having the belt in Tokushima, do you still have more plans for it?

KENOH: Had I come home with the belt to Tokushima, then one goal might have vanished. I have a new goal now. I can grow with it. I will take Noah to the Budokan, but I will return with the belt to this fucking countryside. I got a good goal today at the Tokushima stadium. It was once full of people even up to the second floor and promotions used to come here. Now, even the largest promotions do not come here. Now it is getting intense for me, Tokushima's wrestler, and I will regain its heat like the old days. I saw today's venue. The first floor was divided into two thirds, and no one was on the second floor, but Tokushima..I will regain the pro-wrestling fever!

Please click here for link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)

*Japanese social media service.

Comments