(NOAH) Harada " We want to show the existence of this team more in the pro-wrestling world outside of Noah". RATELS will hold their own produce show at ShibKiba on the 30th June.


April 29th 2018
Boku Pro 

On April 29th Noah announced that RATELS will run their own box office at Shinkiba 1st Ring in Tokyo on June 30th.

Interviewed before the Niigata event, Daisuke Harada, the leader of RATELS, said "it has been a year and two months since we formed RATELS. We want to show the existence of this team more in the pro-wrestling world outside of Noah, and we thought we would produce entertainment." Although details were not announced at the time, he said he is willing to invite wrestlers who are special in some way to each member. "I want to show a card unique to RATELS."

RATELS press conference. The comments of each member are as follows

HARADA: It has been about a year and two months since RATELS was formed. I wanted to produce an event to show the existence of this team to the pro-wrestling world outside of Noah. I can't announce the card or participating wrestlers yet, but as I think there are wrestlers who do wish to fight or know who they want to fight, so I want you to wait while imagining what we are going to do.

TADASUKE: This company has given me a good opportunity, and after multiple times, it all comes back to Korakuen. I guess if we can do it, I would like to wrestle someone who you don't see in Noah. I would definitely like that...

YO-HEY: In addition to what mother has said, I want to a single match with Stevie Wonder. I don't know if the company will like that, but for now, to do a match with Stevie Wonder is my hope. I want to win in seven rounds and sixty minutes. I'm trying hard, and going to Jankara*, and I'd like to do my best.
(To HAYATA) Say something!

HAYATA: Same

YO-HEY: Well, Stevie Wonder and I, you want to do it?

Q: Is there any reason why you chose ShinKiba?

TADASUKE: Its a big box office, and we wanted to return to the source as we have always done well in ShinKiba.

Q: You have invited other wrestlers than Noah?

HARADA: Well, Tadasuke can have Osaka Pro, YO-HEY and HAYATA, Dove, and since there are a lof of wrestlers interested, I want to make this a unique RATELS box office and show wrestlers not seen in the usual Noah cards.

* Probably Jankara Karaoke in Osaka

Link to original article from Boku.Pro (in Japanese)

Comments