(NOAH) Post-match comments Saitama Prefecture Industrial Technology Center · SKIP City (28th April 2018)



HI69

Q: How was the pre-fight?

Hi69: My engine is fired up. After a long time it is Niigata tomorrow, Korakuen after that and then Hakata. I will win them all. I will show all my eighteen years to Harada at the hardcore match in Korakuen.

Q: Your first match as GHC Junior Tag Champion has been victorious?

HI69: As you saw from the match in Sapporo, nothing has changed. Minoru Tanaka and I will fight with the other eight people in the tournament. It changes nothing, and it means I have this belt.

Q: What are your threats and thoughts of the champion, Harada?

HI69: Although at the moment I am wrestling as normal, championship matches and similar matches will not be for "RATELS Harada". That's how his wrestling life has been for him, so I am not looking at simply "RATELS Harada", I am looking at the pro-wrestling life of "Pro-Wrestler, Daisuke Harada". My wrestling life has been a fight of eighteen years.




KAITO KIYOMIYA

Q: You took the three count from Cody on the day before you challenge for the tag team belts, has this become momentum for you?

KIYOMIYA: Of course. I won with my finisher. I think it is a big thing for tomorrow's title match.

Q: Was this a local match for you?

KIYOMIYA: Yes. Being cheered by the locals is a great help, but because Niigata is the best place for me to be cheered, so I would like to have a match that will make it intense for my Niigata fans.




THE AGGRESSION

Q: You attacked the knee?

NAKAJIMA: It is to win tomorrow. You know that? However, it might have been nice then.

KITAMIYA: Also...the tag belts are not theirs! You guys, the load is heavy! We will raise the value of the tag belt! We will not complain, we will defend them well, we are The Aggression in Noah! We will prove it! You guys had better watch out!




ATSUSHI KOTOGE

Q: The last fight finished well for you.

KOTOGE: Everything will come tomorrow. Today also there was criticism and condemnation, it was good though. Give me more. If you give me more, tomorrow it will overturn it. April 29th will be a day when there will be a lot of meaning for this guy. Just one single day! What do you think? It will be a wonderful day for me.

Q: What can you say in the face of popular opinion?

KOTOGE: That's cold. What do you think of this guy? It is not okay. Its more fun to overturn that fact. I'm not scared! How many times to do you think I have taken the pinfall from Takashi Sugiura this month? This is the big picture, this is how you get results? Why can't you see it?

Q: Are you going to aim for victory by any and all means?

KOTOGE: Yes, and I will make history and finish it within two minutes for the first time ever in GHC History. I will do it with emotion. I have so many demons. I have been having so many matches underneath. Here it is different...my career, the number of places. Dirty thoughts. I'm getting a lot, like a ditch. I'm seeing a lot of dark monsters. Takashi Sugiura, I will win.

Q: That would be the shortest title win in GHC Heavyweight History.

KOTOGE: I will aim for it and attack from all directions. Even if the battle will be long, I am confident, I do not think that he is aware of the fight I am going to bring...

Q: Marufuji, who is back with us today, has advanced to the final of the Carnival, is this a big topic?

KOTOGE: Don't hesitate to ask that question (laughs). I guess its fucking cheeky as I am junior, but please come back after winning. Don't come home if you are going to paint the promotion in mud.

Q: So ultimately you will eat "delicious" Marufuji to usher in the "Kotoge Revolution?"

KOTOGE: Yes, winning and revolution, nothing will happen unless I win. It is tough. After all, in the match, wrestling doesn't matter as it doesn't echo, but it will be words that win it.

Link to original site from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)

Comments