(NOAH) Post-match interviews, Sapporo Mars Gym, 14th April 2018

JUNTA MIYAWAKI VS NORIYUKI YOSHIDA

Q: You debuted originally for Noah?

YOSHIDA: Even if it was fourteen years ago, it was still Noah. I remember the practice, and the atmosphere of the venue, its still Noah. I know that I don't belong to the company anymore, but Miyawaki was more popular than me, and I'm local. I was a little disappointed.

Q: Do you feel like you could debut all over again?

YOSHIDA: Yes, I was longing for...I was aiming...there is nothing to say until tomorrow when I team with Yone, Storm and Saito tomorrow.

Q: Do you not want it to end with only these two matches?

YOSHIDA: Well, if you can call me. I will come out.

YO-HEY & HAYATA

YO-HEY: Today we went camping in the mountains of Hokkaido, and successfully scared off the bears. That is the first issue, the other, most important issue is tomorrow. I hope the team of Harada and Tadasuke will win in the upcoming match (against Hi69 and Minoru), so there will be a RATELS showdown in tomorrow's finals, which will prove who is the stronger or real champions.

HAYATA: Same

HI69 & MINORU TANAKA

TANAKA: We have broken through the first round of this tournament, and are in perfect condition. We are aiming only for the championship.

HI69: As Minoru said, there is no problem.

Q: Are you going to target the junior singles as well?

HI69: I won in the singles match against Harada at Korakuen, to me it is enough qualification, and I won again today. I won with the Michinoku Driver β and today I won with the Stuka. It's all there.

Q: Has the shock of Ishimori's resignation gone?

HI69: It is not there anymore. It would have been without this result, but I am now able to win championships with my own strength. This moment makes me forget Ishimori, and I can go beyond him now. There is no attachment now.

MASA KITAMIYA
"The more you win, the more sweet it is! In the title match with The Aggression, we will think of you assholes and rise above you! The same result will be in Niigata!"



TAKASHI SUGIURA

Q: You beat Kotoge?

SUGIURA: Come on fool, use your head and remember.

Q: You took a headbutt today and did not get hurt (rest does not translate well, but its about taking a lariat)

SUGIURA: Hey, hey! I'm in a lot of trouble! The weakest challenger is the best ever! It is unheard of...what can be done...Niigata? Is there still a tomorrow? I'd like to leave a mark then. I'm in trouble.

Q: Do you still accept the challenge?

SUGIURA: What are you saying? I have to do it. This might be the worst title match in history.




GO SHIOZAKI

Q: This was an important victory for the tag match.

SHIOZAKI: I was able to take the victory from Katsuhiko Nakajima. This is important, not just for me, but for the GoKai team as Kiyomiya has not had such a start.

Q: This is the first single match against Nakajima since the GHC match in March last year?

SHIOZAKI: It was a completely different thing from today in Sapporo and the GHC, and although it was paper-thin, I was glad I could win today. I've been kicked quite a bit. If I am not able to defeat Kitamiya tomorrow, then I will not be able to win. I have gone by Nakajima, and will be looking for victory tomorrow as well.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)

Comments