(NOAH) Post match promos 15th April 2018 - Sapporo

 

KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA

Q: You were victorious

Nakajima: Naturally, I am a champion

Q: Did you feel that Kiyomiya has grown?

Nakajima: Everyone grows up. It's strange not to. I too am growing when we face each other. It is a good thing for the young. However, you cannot just grab the belt with momentum alone.I have experienced that. It is not that easy.

Q: You lost in the singles to Shiozaki yesterday, will you return it to him?

Nakajima: Yeah. Speaking properly about it, the problem will be in Niigata. There is no point unless we win. No matter how much momentum you have, or what happens. If we lose, there is no point. So we are not worried about GoKai, it is still ahead of us and we will not give them power to carry on their shoulders.




ATSUSHI KOTOGE

"Hey, what's up! It will be over in less than 2 minutes. What would you do if the title match ended like that? I will open it up, like an ant in an acorn. Noah's style is...Noah, is my acorn...and I will take it away. "The Kotoge Revolution!" I will bring liberty!"





GO SHIOZAKI

Q: You have defeated the both the champions twice in a row?

Shiozaki: I have strong feelings to be champion, but I cannot lose here as challenger.

Q: Even though Kiyomiya has lost both matches?

Shiozaki: He is okay and he made the effort. He can recover from this. We were able to win the tag league.




HI69 & MINORU TANAKA

Hi69: You saw it! Results!

Tanaka: We were told this was an emergency tag, but as a result the quickest team with the least proven track record is putting on the belts. From here we will cause change within the Noah Juniors.

(Daisuke Harada walks in and speaks to Hi69)

Harada: You can have a title match! I lost at Korakuen, but I would have won if you didn't have a table! You couldn't win without it!

Hi69: I'm looking forward to it. That is how I fight (rest does not translate well)

Harada: I'm sure its awesome

Hi69: It's one of the categories of professional wrestling. Are you willing to do it?

Harada: Hardcore? Lets do it. Lets do anything hardcore.

Hi69: Then you will do it for the title match?

Harada: Lets do it! Prepare yourself for it!

(Harada leaves)

Hi69: He hasn't had my career, I'm going to hit him with all of it.

Link to original article in Japanese from Noah.co.jp

Comments