(NOAH) Post match promos 27th May 2018 - Gifu

HITOSHI KUMANO & HAJIME OHARA

Kumano: I am going to be down forever. I am going to aim at that guys head.

Ohara: I hear there will be the Junior Tag tournament this summer. We have to start doing something soon, we can't be sluggish forever. Kumano, you should use this as a trigger. We are like a pair of cards already, but you need to make a choice, do you want to go into the single, rather than tag division?

Kumano's answer doesn't translate well, but I don't think he is saying that he wants to split.

Ohara: We will head into the summer, so please watch us, we will change things.

Q: You are going for the Noah singles title?

Kumano: This is a chance. If you get it and take it, you can organise a title match. Shut up! I want to do it.



MINORU TANAKA
"To be honest with you, and Hi69, I am not young. I am not going to present I can represent the future of Noah's GHC Jnr tag league, and I do not intend to either. However, although there are several teams in the Noah Jnr, you could ask "Where is the new scene". I think Hi69 is great. If Harada and Tadasuke take it, where is the new scene? I have Junior Tag League to look forward to, and of course I will be watching the others in the Junior Tag League for the defensive matches. I am looking forward to it, and we will defend. Also...I do not allow malicious tackles (talking about Tadasuke).



GO SHIOZAKI

Q: This was the third post championship match?

SHIOZAKI: I have never thought of how many consecutive wins I have had directly from Nakajima, I won the match today necause there is no point unless I take it directly from him.

Q: They have been attacking your knees?

SHIOZAKI: Let them do it even more. I will be cured by the 29th. In addition to Katsuhiko Nakajima, I will smash Masa Kitamiya too.

Q: How will you win of the opponent choses such measures?

SHIOZAKI: There is more to come. I have not chosen the measures, I have recieved it. We will win everything because that is the GHC fight that I know. We will put on the GHC belt when the battle arrives.



NAOMICHI MARUFUJI

MARUFUJI: As I said, just because I lost the Triple Crown, it doesn't mean I am going to stop. I will not yield to anyone. Steal the win if you must, but I will not give up. Right now, who can take what I have from me?

Q: Has your desire for the GHC deepened now you have lost the Triple Crown bid?

MARUFUJI: It is different now. It would have been ideal to have stood in front of Sugiura after capturing the Triple Crown, but it can't be helped.

Q: You used the Cobra Clutch, will there be more like this?

MARUFUJIl: There will be more. You didn't know that did you?

Q: How do you look back on yourself now you have been through a painful experience?

MARUFUJI: I don't know what a "painful experience" is for that guy (Sugiura), but the belt will be wrapped around my waist without a doubt.



KENOH
"Hey Marufuji! How interesting that you lose the Triple Crown, but you get the GHC! Such a guy would be outstanding, putting on the belt! You know what is interesting? This title match between Marufuji and Sugiura! You know what is wrong with it?! It puts back the hands of the clock! How is that okay!? I am going to put the clock forward at such a speed it is extraordinary! Watch me from now on! Come and see me you bastards! I'll do it!"

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)

Comments