(NOAH): Post-match promos: 28th May 2018, Nagano


HI69

Q: You did the Outcast?

HI69: It was the look in Tadasuke's eyes seeing YO-HEY lose. I think of his attitude during the signing ceremony, and I was thinking I should drag out my own skill for a lot longer.

Q: Tadasuke seems to be getting more intense.

Hi69: (A lot of what he says doesn't translate well, but basically he mentions the Junior Tag Championship League).

Q: Passing point?

HI69: I would like to aim for a single, and in the summer there is the Junior Tag League Championship.

Q: You want to take it from Harada?

HI69: That's right, but I can't trample on anyone.


KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA
"Like your left knee, those arms you are so proud of, cannot be used as well"


KENOH

Q: Did Kotoge say anything that resonated with you?

KENOH: "The Kotoge Revolution?" I dont know what he means, but I can understand what he thinks. Noah will not go forward in the era of Marufuji and Sugiura. That is what I have been saying and feeling for a long time. (The rest doesn't translate well, but he says he is going to do something at Korakuen).

Q: Since you lost the GHC there has been no progression, but now you are to change things?

KENOH: It has been two months since I lost the belt. It hasn't advanced has it? Rather it has gone back, I am going forward, the hands of the clock are going forward, and I think again that I will build a new era.

Q: Are you going to take action?

KENOH: Yeah...I gotta do it...who else is gonna do it...I guess its only me, I'll do it!

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)

Comments