(NOAH) Post match promos, 30th May 2018, Korakuen Hall


HAJIME OHARA
"I am from Musashi Kosugi, and as a citizen of Kawasaki, I have done various activities for several years. Activities in the local area have become particularly popular recently, such as volunteering and entering the fire brigade etc. Such activities have come to the eyes of the Sports Association of Kawasaki City, and they have consulted with me whether we can do something for the 70th anniversary this year. So, I will definitely talk about wrestling. So the Kawasaki event is to be realised, but it won't be wrestling solely, I thought I would make it a festival of the Kawasaki region. For "Kawasaki Festival 2018" I am planning to put it into two parts, some in the ring usig Kawasaki Citizens to announce that everyone is working hard on a daily basis. Part two will be Noah for a fee, but Kawasaki citizens will recieve discounts, especially the elderly and the children."

Q: Will you produce it yourself?

OHARA: No one is a producer, but I would like to use my head and take part in this activity to make Noah "Muy Bien". Since I will be on summer vacation as an active high school student, I would like the brass band and the school dance department to take part. I am looking forward to it. You can count on me. Each day wake up with...Muy Bien!"



KENOH
"The Kotoge Revolution? I understand, but have no idea what to say, but you know what I am talking about. My feelings were made clear, what is what I said wasn't it? That is right! My feelings were that "Noah cannot be left to just Marufuji and Sugiura". I have said that previously, haven't I? That's right! Progress involving Suguiura and Marufuji? ME! Not you Kotoge! I will lead Noah at the top! From now on, I will be the center of Noah! All you bastards had better get ready!"



HI69 & MINORU TANAKA

TANAKA: From the first round in Sapporo to the first defense, Hi69 you are taking me places! Hi69, thank you very much! Thank you for today.

HI69: No, thank you!

TANAKA: Ogawa!

(Yoshinari Ogawa walks in)

TANAKA: Thank you Mr. Ogawa!

Hi69: Thank you Mr. Ogawa!

(They shake hands)

TANAKA: Ogawa seconds us, and after this match, Ogawa is here! Do you know the meaning of this? Its like I always say! (Next part doesn't translate well, he says something like he wants to make the Noah juniors interesting). From here on we will move quickly. Everyone, what do you think is going to happen to you?

(Ogawa encourages them and leaves)

TANAKA: Thank you!

HI69: Minoru said it all. No matter what, I have a belt. I think we are good champions. No matter who comes, YO-HEY & HAYATA, I don't have to worry about you, so I am just going to say it. It doesn't matter that you are holding back because you were previously in Junior Tag League, well, it does not matter.

TANAKA: We are looking ahead to junior tag league, because in other words, there is no defensive game. A challenger will appear, we will fight them and do a title match. It is a line with a major point. After all, this is a battle for the Noah juniors, and we will fight against someone somewhere in a title match, it is envitable. Each time I do not think that there will be no title match, and I want to do it when then energy rises. When I get frustrated, Hi69, you can help me get it out. Noah's fans will get tired of RATELS soon, give me your opinions on that to a great extent. Mr. Ogawa may join Hi69 and I again, I don't know, but we will fight for this group. Thank you.

HI69: Thank you!

Minoru Tanaka's comment does not translate well.


THE AGGRESSION (Katsuhiko Nakajima and Masa Kitamiya)

NAKAJIMA: We finally got it back!

KITAMIYA: Look at this, assholes! The Aggression show their team work and have returned to the tag championship again after I lost it.

NAKAJIMA: This is called a "win". Well, what shall we do next? We have restored it. Of course.

KITAMIYA: It is the same as when we took the belt the first time, from here we will start. I lost the previous belt before taking the first step, but we will protect it fircely and will build the era of The Aggression!

NAKAJIMA: I will tell you one last time, Noah's tag team are The Aggression!

KITAMIYA: That's it!


TAKASHI SUGIURA

Q: What is the conclusion?

SUGIURA: This is what they wanted to see? Is this not the place that the fans come who want to see it? I don't mind.

Q: The young athletes are activated to rise?

SUGIURA: This is not the old Noah now, and I want everyone to take action.

Q: What did you talk about with Kobashi?

SUGIURA: I told him that I would do my best and would work hard, he said "it was a good match, you did your best!"

Q: What do you think of the current situation?

SUGIURA: As long I have the belt, as long as I am a wrestler, I will continue."

Q: What do you think looking back on the match with Marufuji?

SUGIURA: Although doing it in this situation might not be easy, it is like I said; I am still the champion, he is the challenger, on the other side, he is the champion and I am the challenger. Now the young guys appear and say "the generations need to change", its easy to say it, but the situation may not happen. I fought for the belt, and so whatever is being said around me, I have fond memories and this was a GHC match I will cherish.

Q: Although you have had a hostile relationship for a while, but do you have any words or feelings for appreciation for Marufuji?

SUGIURA: The fight was hostile, but as we are heading in the same direction, we worked hard and put that into words.

NAOMICHI MARUFUJI
"What is it...everyone, this does not smash my ambitions...in the end, it was only a fall...I am a wrestler, I want to do more, even if you think that this guy doesn't tap...I have known defeat well before today...I am strong...BUT! I have lost the Triple Crown, I have lost the GHC...but 2018 is my year, I am the protagonist"

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)

Comments