(NOAH) Post match promos - Kanazawa, 25th June 2018


DAISUKE HARADA

Q: The pre-fights saw you defeated each time, but you have won at last today?

HARADA: Strong, too strong. Too strong, Kumano. Tough...I am speaking my thoughts. I guess you think that you are already the champion, but how many how defences have you made? You don't understand? You need to be dilligent. When you fight against various oppoents, even the most "easy going challenger", I expect to give more.

Q: However, you lost in a single match in only six minutes?

HARADA: Irritating! It wasn't a title match! I am going to give him a title match that he has never experienced. In the championship match, I will show him a MONSTER.

Q: Are you preparing against The Backbreaker?

HARADA: It is stupid to try and prepare against it.I tapped out to it, but that will never happen again. Fool.

Q: But what if you lose against....

HARADA: Yes! Not at all! I can afford to be impatient. Go and speak with Kumano, and tell him that if he wants to get this belt from me he can try to challenge, but he had better put a lot of thought into it.


KENOH

Q: You ended the final pre-match with victory?

KENOH: I will take everything from that guy. How long can Noah repeat the era of Sugiura? This is my inspiration. I will surely break in my new era. I will take everything, and lead from the top.

Q: If the wind changes in the generational struggle, there is a danger that everything will come to an end?

KENOH: That's right. It happened three months ago. I was stopped at the time when I was about to begin my era. I am responsible for everything, like wiping my own ass. There is just one more day. I will spend it with a strong determination, and I will take the belt from that guy.

Q: Throughout the tour you have been saying that you will find his weakness?

KENOH: You people know what you have been seeing, right?

Q: I don't know....

KENOH: Well I have seen it already. I will certainly strike. You will see what I will do on the day.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)

Comments