(NOAH) Post match promos - Korakuen Hall, 26th June 2018


MITSUYA NAGAI, KAZMA SAKAMOTO, CODY HALL & MAYBACH TANIGUCHI

NAGAI: You've seen this before! What is this? TVXQ?* Listen! We are more from the East than you bastards! Yeah! Your team coach is no good! It's KENSO! In the future, you are gonna get whipped
by these four people! We will tell you our team name! KAZMA! Tell 'em!

KAZMA SAKAMOTO: Listen! Who were our opponents? TVXQ? I don't know. What is it? We can do it in Japan! We can do it anywhere in China! Study more pro-wrestling! Listen! We four are going to make Noah interesting! Whether or not we lose!

NAGAI: Taniguchi! Say it!

TANIGUCHI strangles the reporter while making a UGGGAAAAHHH noise

Q: Team name....?

NAGAI: I will say what it is!


LEONA & SEIYA MOROHASHI

MOROHASHI: For the Junior Tag League match, thank you! (Shakes hands with LEONA)

LEONA: A year has passed since I came to Noah! I don't want to lose anymore! I proved myself to Morohashi today! We will win the Tag League matches, we will win all of them! LEONA will show them! I will not lose anymore!


MINORU TANAKA, HI69 & YOSHINARI OGAWA

TANAKA: We will compete in Junior Tag League, and as we are the 34th Junior Tag Champions, we will naturally win. As I have said many times, we will win the league championship, after all, there are four of us.

HI69: We will make a new scene. Everything that Minoru Tanaka said!

OGAWA: Listen to Morohashi what Morohashi has to say too.

MOROHASHI: This is the first league game! Even in the final (Hi69 & Minoru). I cannot wait. I am excited! I will rise to the top of tag league! That's all!


MOHAMMED YONE & QUIET STORM

YONE: He keeps going on about a revolution, but he still hesitates. I have a revolution in my own way, I don't care what other people think, and no matter what I do, I believe it. Pro-wrestling is what I want to do, I believe it. That is why we will always be here. That is why we won, as we are seniors. That's right. Because we are over that kind of thing. What do you think, Storm?

STORM: Even if there is a revolution, no matter what happens the last one finishes with 1,2,3 with 50 cm Lariat and Funky Buster Bomb! Finish

YONE: For sure!

STORM: We can't stop!

YONE: We won't stop!

BOTH: Going! Going! GOING!

STORM: Revolution!

YONE: Revolution

STORM: Funky revolution!

YONE: No more revolution!


NAOMICHI MARUFUJI, AKITOSHI SAITO & MASATO TANAKA

Q: You have challenged for the Tag Championships?

SAITO: I agree. I wonder if they are already complaining about it? They have that right. If we speak of our era, then we would like to show you what we have done as symbols of Noah.

MARUFUJI: Saito, now...Saito will always obtain it. I want a belt. A tag belt. I want Saito and the tag belt and as you saw from watching today. Tanaka, did we not win? We are too strong.

TANAKA: It is as I said in Osaka. Even if the mentsu* takes over, we are different from them. The results will be the same, even if someone leaves, the result will be the same.

SAITO: Well, lets go (they shake hands with each other) I will show you what I mean

(SAITO & TANAKA leave)

Q: You announced the fight card for the 20th anniversary?

MARUFUJI: I have been waiting for this, but I didn't want to comprimise anything. Clearly, the possibility of getting him was low. Even so, with the cooperation of various people, and his own...and because his own feelings on the matter, he will face me. I really appreciate it. Akiyama, Aoki, Omori, those who care for me and who have taken care of me, I know that the event has not started yet, but I really appreciate it. I guess if you look at it, it is a collection of people from the past, but I think it is something fresh and innovative. In the time I had that was available, I think I have made the best card I can.

Q: Why did you decide on KENTA?*

MARUFUJI: There is only him, isn't there? Only him for my 20th anniversary...probably when it comes for me to retire, I may not be able to physically wrestle, and it may have come to failing to have a match. So, I really hope to make it the biggest event in my professional wrestling life. It means co-operating with various people, even outside of the match. As I said in the ring, this will be fun, and it will be a match that will draw attention from all over the world thanks to KENTA, and not only in Japan. But by all means Naomichi Marufuji, All Japan, Pro Wrestling Noah and other wrestlers from around the world. This is my way if doing things.

Q: Will All Japan be participating in Noah?

MARUFUJI: Truthfully, I owe a thanks to Akiyama for Champions Carnival and the Triple Crown. I have planned many things that happened in the past to be tidied up inside of me. Akiyama is also there. Akiyama might not even have been a factor. In such circumstances, he co-operated happily, and entered into the making of the fight card. I have only thanks. I want everyone to do their best and feel comfortable. I want to make an event where everyone can return feeling happy.


DAISUKE HARADA

Q: What was your impression of the match?

HARADA: Kumano and I are both strong. Since I have joined Noah, this was the first time in the third match I have faced him. We entered the NTV G+ Cup and and he go the Fighting Award, even though he had 0 wins. Thereafter there was also a period of time when I was trying hard to get a belt that had gone to other groups. Then, when he finally came round, I was happy with this guy.

Q: Each wrestler was talking after the game about Junior Tag League?

HARADA: Everyone has the fighting spirit, so its all good. I think that is good, especially when everyone gathers.

Q: Naturally you are saying that you will be the ones who win the league?

HARADA: Naturally. I don't want to hand it over to anyone, and I will win with Tadasuke next to me. I want to say one last thing about Kumano, it has taken him five years, but he fought me for this belt, and the next will come soon. Look! A wrestlers life does not last forever, so whoever he is had better come quickly.


TAKASHI SUGIURA

Q: What are your thoughts on the match?

SUGIURA: There are many now. I won. He can knock you unconcious, truly.

Q: Shiozaki made a challenge?

SUGIURA: Kenoh and Nakajima did not grow up as Noah born? Once he left, but now he has returned. He is my junior I guess, and he is the one I wanted to hear from the most. I was waiting for him, and now he has finally arrived...at the Budokan we did a title match many times, and I would like him to do it on a big stage. I was waiting.

Q: From your point of view, are you satisfied with Shiozaki?

SUGIURA: I am unsatisfied. I want him to be more appealing, I want him to be louder.

Q: Today as a veteran you showed your strength, but still your generation will not give way?

SUGIURA: You may call me a veteram with an eighteen year career, but I don't think that makes me too much of a veteran does it? Well, I may have that, but I don't feel like a veteran.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)

TVXQ: South Korean pop duo
MENTSU: Mah Jong reference indicating the participants playing it.
KENTA: I'm not referring to him as anything else. I don't apologize.

Comments