(Noah) Naomichi Marufuji reviews a barbel shaft for Kakumag.com

Hello! This is Pro-Wrestling Noah's Naomichi Marufuji! Today I will introduce a shaft which seems to be effective for mainly training the upper body. For professional wrestlers, training is an important task, I myself train everyday on various machines, and I hadn't seen much of this barbered shaft.

The shaft weighs up to 8kg with a plate (weight) at both ends. You can make it up to 200 kg in weight

 I would like to introduce what kind of training will be good.

It has a type of handle

By doing this you can train the biceps brachii muscle.


It may be effective for your back muscles when lifting it while bending forward

This can train the biceps brachii muscle

Using it is interesting as it is possible train the whole body depending on how ingenuous you are.

Squatting in this position is good


Although it was for a different use, I tried to twist it as if steering the wheel of a car. This is surprisingly difficult!!

I think that if you acquite the minimum knowledge you need, then you can devise more and more yourself. Try to think about where and how you can move and train. Doing so will result in more and more training results I think.

Try and develop your own original training. Have fun despite the hardships and it will last a long time.

I will introduce a bit to Pro Wrestling Noah.

Link to original article from Kakumag.com (in Japanese)

Comments