(NOAH) Post match interviews - September 29th 2018, Yokohama Radiant Halls (Global Junior League Night 8)

Noah.co.jp


THE HOOLIGANS
"Did you see us? Marufuji, you said that we were a bunch of bald octopus's! Today we had a modest match! At Korakuen Hall, WE are having a match, right? You said it was unfavorable, so I wonder who you mean? We will be studying your mind (rough translation). Nagai, the bald octopus, is looking forward to it with delight, and so are these two! You will regret the words you spewed!"

(Mitsuya Nagai)

KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA 

"Oh, that was fun"


HITOSHI KUMANO

Q: How was Morohashi?

KUMANO: To be honest, he's one intense guy, and I feel tired. In direct confrontations in this ring, I cannot go undefeated. In this league I have finished with 3 wins and 2 losses, the last time I couldn't even win one, never mind three. We, although we have different people this time, I am happy that I was able to win three, I was aiming for the victory, I just regret that it was in the fight for the league.

Q: You were defeated by Kotaro Suzuki, and its between him and Harada for the finals now?


KUMANO: Its not a problem now. In this way I will use what I have built to go through the final three months of the year.


MINORU TANAKA
"I won the last official match, but I decided to drop out a while ago. Equally, the GHC Junior Single is now far away. I can't say I am happy about it, but as a child I was always good at plying building blocks, so I will do the same as an adult; I will pile up all the things that collapse, higher and higher than ever before, I will show you this, fools"


IKUTO HIDAKA
"Again that man, Minoru Tanaka, he has pulled out the legs from under me. I am angry with myself. There is only one match. Tomorrow, if I do not defeat YO-HEY, I will not make it to the finals. Today, I couldn't move up another place, but tomorrow I will go towards the championship without fail"


KOTARO SUZUKI

Q: How was the match with Harada?

SUZUKI: Endurance. That is all.

Q: You met each other with strong elbows?


SUZUKI: Its mutual, we both have a powerful commitment to it, but I will not lose, and there is only one thing I want to say; I defeated the champion, and became the representative of the block. The Noah Jnr's will collapse in five days...

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp




Comments