(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: 16th November 2018, Osaka World Pavilion ~ Global League night six


CODY HALL

"I defeated Noah's "Golden Boy". He's not gold, he's yellow. If you look past him, you may see something else, you know? I might not have that special existence of his, and that kid might be the future indeed, but time keeps flowing, and its my time now."


MOHAMMED YONE

Q: How was Higuchi?
YONE: He is strong, Noah does not have anything like that, there are no Japanese wrestlers with his pure power. I'm jealous. Today was our first meeting, and I think it was wonderful. To conclude, part of me is swollen.
Q: Two wins and one loss?
YONE: The champion (Sugiura) really wanted to win. The evolution comes afterwards, even if you are defeated in the league, and you manage to win there. It cannot be helped though. If I win the league, I will have another title, and that will be the way to the championship.
Q: Tomorrow you face young Kiyomiya?
YONE: I saw the end of the collision with Cody a while ago. As for me, well, I will challenge for Sugi's belt for 10 million years if I have to...up and down, just like a seesaw.


MITSUYA NAGAI

Q: You stopped Kohei, who has defeated everyone in Noah so far?
NAGAI: I said to myself that the head on collision with Kohei would not be easy. The Falcon Arrow, the pile driver, the German; with those three, I thought there was a chance, especially with the Kid Clutch. Even if he escaped that, I had some things to use for back-up. I felt that was strong. Well, Katsuhiki-kun, the "little fish", beat the man you couldn't. I have found an "interesting plaything" for the period after the league. I am going to whip you all.


ATSUSHI KOTOGE

(Lying spreadeagled in the interview area)

"There is no physical strength left! Please keep writing nice cool comments!...Hey, give me a business card. Where do you report from? I will check your articles. If you write carelessly, there will be only silence on future comments! I'm trying hard. Kiyomiya and Shiozaki also work hard to transmit pro-wrestling, I work hard for that life too! Aside from that, I will give everyone a smile and make them happy!"


KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA

Q: Looking back at your match with Quiet Storm?
NAKAJIMA: As you saw, my opponent was big and strong.
Q: This is your fourth win?
NAKAJIMA: I think it would be nice to win another. I have a chance. No really. After all, I think it would be me who will reach the top.
Q: Tomorrow is the match against Kenoh?
NAKAJIMA: I don't really think "it has come at last" (laugh) because its only a league match, all I have to do is win and go on. The fact is, I enjoy wrestling, just as I have done before, and do today and will do tomorrow.
Q: Do you have anything to say to the core of Noah?
NAKAJIMA: I'm sure everyone thinks I do (laugh). If I did, it wouldn't come out in the league match. I don't listen to that sort of thing.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)

Comments