(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: 23rd November 2018, Yokohama Radiant Halls ~ Global League Night Eleven (Block B Final)

HAJIME OHARA
"The day after tomorrow, the first professional wrestling ever will be held at Musashi Kosugi. It has taken a year to make it happen since I put the idea out. However, as expected, I think I need a belt to succeed, and there is no belt. I think this is disappointing, as I think I could do more if I had a belt, and I will soon be putting one on. In parallel with that, I think I would like to have more activities to promote wrestling; on the 25th, ZERO-1, Diana, HEAT UP and Kawasaki Pro will all gather, I think it will be a wonderful event, and I am waiting for your visit. Ogawa and Kotaro have come to the junior tag too, and now in the Noah Jnrs, is is the era of the power struggle. Kanemoto and Yamato are challenging, Sugawara & Hidaka have been there, and Iwasaki and Morohashi too. That is why everyone is rivals, and I think that is our problem, we need to sort through and make it somehow. I will appeal for it. Mui Bien for today!"


TADASUKE
"As you can see, a perfect KO! I will have the same result the day after tomorrow! You are not Char* Kotaro! Get ready! I am getting that belt absolutely!

*I think Tadasuke is referring to a character from Gundam Wing.


KAZUSADA HIGUCHI

Q: Looking back at the match with Cody?
HIGUCHI: I have done it with heavy guys in sumo wrestling, but his height...wow, it was amazing. I was anxious as to whether I could win, but I managed to push it through by force somehow
Q: This brings three league wins and four losses as a result of the match?
HIGUCHI: Although I was aiming for the victory at the beginning, but when you clash with the people of Noah, but the reality is that there are a lot of things to really study. It is not enough, because I am really feeling it. Although it is regrettable, I think it is a good experience now.
Q: The league starts in DDT soon?
HIGUCHI: The first one will be with Shiozaki at Shinjuku FACE, and I will go for it the same way I did in Noah's ring. I will put more emotion into it than before, I would like to face it head on.


KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA

Q: Is is strained with Kitamiya?
NAKAJIMA: Well...not particularly.
Q: Will you continue to tag with Kitamiya in the future?
NAKAJIMA: Well, now about that (laughs) Lets put it this way...I guess its not good "timing".


MASA KITAMIYA
"Selfish fuckwit, yeah? Lose the shin? You know what? I don't care about it! You cannot keep up! Yes! Please be prepared for your selfishness to come back on you! What the hell are you thinking?"


KAITO KIYOMIYA (1)

Q: You have ended the league matches with victory?
KIYOMIYA: (gasping) somehow...I found the ability to do it...
Q: Still, what if Shiozaki or Sugiura drop out and don't win?
KIYOMIYA: I'm confident of what I have managed to do up until now. I don't know what the result will be, but I will just have to wait and have confidence in myself.


KAITO KIYOMIYA (2) ~ AFTER MARUFUJI AND HE CONFRONTED EACH OTHER

Q: This miraculous point has given you a breakthrough?
KIYOMIYA: It may seem to be a miracle, but I think I want to go as it is with fortune on my side.
Q: The other side is Marufuji?
KIYOMIYA: I have had a lot of opportunities to date, but I will make the most of this opportunity, I will definitely break through this.
Q: You have won against Sugiura and Shiozaki, and now the final round is with Marufuji...is this the situation that has been hoped for by the generation change?
KITOMIYA: I want to show a new landscape.
Q: You have two more days, how will you spend them?
KIYOMIYA: I am already ready. I want to accumulate everything I have cultivated so far, and use everything against Marufuji.


NAOMICHI MARUFUJI

Q: Is it quite unexpected that Kiyomiya has come up?
MARUFUJI: How is it? I think he is youthful and his momentum has been rising for a while. The opponents he knocked down were all the real deal, so it should not be said that he is not "unexpected"...but I will not let him pass me here. This year is my year, and I will not lose to him at the end.
Q: Do you want to end the 20th Anniversary year with winning the league, fighting Sugiura and taking the GHC?
MARUFUJI: That's right. I conquered the Champion Carnival, I also want to win Global League and have a championship match with Takashi Sugiura. In my 20th Anniversary year, there is no other finish than that.
Q: The situation with your left shoulder seems pretty bad, you also have it covered?
MARUFUJI: People who have watched me will know that I have used various methods to cover it. Well, it has been twenty years. He still cannot exceed me in many ways. Is this not a good opportunity to show it?


MOHAMMED YONE

Q: Did you move quickly to take it to the limit?
YONE: Yes. Such a desperate man in this case to take an action that I do not know well. I was knocked down by it myself when I was young. I never thought I would use the Fujiwara.
Q: You have finished the league with victory?
YONE: It feels good! I thought after the defeat it was no good, but the end has been good, and it makes me feel I want to do it again from tomorrow! I might have lost, but today's victory was a win in the league, wasn't it? To that extent I am satisfied with the armlock.
Q: The generation struggle will continue?
YONE: Yes. You understand, even to Yone, this is scary? When we are young, everything is so amazing, but they are not opponents to overthrow our careers alone. But I will do it from the bottom of my heart! I think that is how I will go on from now.

ATUSHI KOTOGE

"I did it! I took it from the champion! This is my entry to the final!! Aaah....what? I'm wrong? What a system! The end is 100 points, like a quiz show! Doesn't it seem like it? Damn it! Well. For the time being, the revolution has progressed a little. I changed it. Let's change all of Noah and everyone of the fans! Let's make a change! It's a revolution!"

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)

Comments