(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS: 11th November 2018, Matsuyama City Community Center ~ Global League night three


AKITOSHI SAITO
Q: You have had two victories?
SAITO: Tags are one thing, but there are things that I need to do. There might be some people who think that "single" would be "something like Saito", but I don't think so. But I don't think so. I only trust myself, and I will always show it.
Q: In regards to the tag belts, was it meaningful?
SAITO: I did it last time. The man who stands on the edge is strong. My life has been the same, and I have gone a long way. Tag challenge? I don't think so. Aside from that, I'm not an amenable champion, I always feel like a challenger.


GO SHIOZAKI
Q: Looking back at the Cody match?
SHIOZAKI: It's the body. The heavy blow is effective. For this reason the movement is better as the core reverberates because he's heavy, it's easy to understand. Make use of it more. There are so many things you can do when you are heavy. Today I used various tricks, I think there was a way to win the match with them.
Q: You have an intact three consecutive wins?
SHIOZAKI: I have three from the opening night. From now on, I will not ride on the rhythm but winning the next match is important, but for now, lets go to win. Kotoge is next. I will win before wearing the cloak.


KENOH
"I lost the first match, but this is two consecutive wins? I will go on from this without fail. I am going to win, I will break through B block and win the championship. I will take back the belt I had to hand over to Sugiura, and win once again against Marufuji. Prepare yourself for this, bastard!"


NAOMICHI MARUFUJI
Q: You have defeated Masa Kitamiya for the second year running?
MARUFUJI: That's right. Actually, he was more demonic than Kenoh and Nakajima. It cuts to the bone to get a victory like this. (He says something about taking advantages and hitting a kick when you fall which doesn't translate well)
Q: In the end, the course events was spontaneous in style?
MARUFUJI: That is because I have to win. I cannot drop another victory.
Q: The league has started from two defeats in a row, it seems like it didn't used to be this way in the past?
MARUFUJI: Well, it is upto me whether it goes on like that or not...who is next? It is Hiroshima tomorrow. Attending to the bald octopus. I will bring it down. I don't like saying it much, his name sticks in my throat (rough translation).

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)

Comments