(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS: 12th November 2018, Hiroshima Industry Center West Exhibition Hall ~ Global League night four



KAZUSADA HIGUCHI

Q:Looking back on the Kiyomiya fight?
HIGUCHI: As I said before the match, he is one of the wrestlers I care about. In the last Korakuen, he got the pin on the GHC Champion, and honestly, that is dangerous. However, I didn't come here to lose. I wanted to rise today, its my nature. I cannot lose that easily. I am responsible for that.
(Next part doesn't translate well, it seems they discuss different opponents in promotions, and Higuchi says that he is going to do as many as he can, he says he has about thirty, and as long as he doesn't regret it, he will keep coming back)
Q: You took your first point on the second day in your first match?
HIGUCHI: I wasn't going to be so easygoing. At Korakuen with Shiozaki, he felt the impact and said, "this is it!"; I am not convinced by what is meant by that. If you penetrate it, I think it will be visible.
Q: The next match is against Sugiura?
HIGUCHI: The GHC Champion, isn't that the apex of the ark? If I get the win, I can go the distance with this momentum. With the power raised on the first day, I think I can do it, and I will not lose.


TAKASHI SUGIURA

Q: Looking back on the match with Cody?
SUGIURA: Because of his might, I have to attack things like the feet. From the front, you can't bring him down easily.
Q: You have raised the curtain after being defeated twice?
SUGIURA: I feel like I have gotten off to a good start.
Q: You are the champion, but you have lost twice, can you tell me if there is a motivation for you to make a distinction between the two?
SUGIURA: What? Has the league finished? Hey? The victory still remains, if I defeat someone, I might win the championship! You must be kidding if you think its over. I've only had three matches. There is more left. What is this "distinction"? What is with you?
Q: But as the champion, if you lose in the match, it gives the pretext of "take my challenge" in that sense.
SUGIURA: Ahh? I don't know if I'm going to win the championship first.
Q: But, you are not going to lose the remaining?
SUGIURA: Of course, and I'm getting angry with you now.


KOTARO SUZUKI

Q: You took the pinfall against your opponent who is local?
SUZUKI: It made no difference. Because he is local, he is suddenly strong? Ah well, but the headache...is that his trump card? Was it wrong that I bought out mine?
Q: Are there many things that you have not shown?
SUZUKI: It is no match for me with my number of variety.
Q: What was your reaction to today's victory?
SUZUKI: It was my reaction to the technique. The variety in that area is different.
Q: Osaka is a place that is also familiar to HAYATA, it seems that there is a location advantage?
SUZUKI: That makes no difference, right? The more local, the more bullying. It cannot be helped to be excited. Even though he is the challenger, he looks so unconcerned...I will pull out that secret emotion, and if he is not roused, I will challenge it from him. That kind of champion, I think that is good.


NAOMICHI MARUFUJI

"Bald octopus, I've defeated you. Did you see it? He turned red and became like a boiled octopus. Boiled is easier to eat than raw, and so I like it better!"




KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA

Q: What are your honest impressions of the match?
NAKAJIMA: That's right...the tag champion. I got the victory in the match today. It was fun.
Q: Will you challenge for the tag belt again?
NAKAJIMA: Well who knows. Do you think so? I am in a mood for shopping.


KOHEI SATO

SATO (while breathing hard and clutching his shoulder): I'm worn out! I know Kitamiya, I barely won (rough). Kitamiya, he took the name "Masa"from the great wrestler. It was scary, gets up with one shot (rough) 
Q: Did it wear you out attacking?
SATO: Attacking made me tired. I got tired and aggressive, but when it mattered, I came out with great strength when I needed to. My feet were also attacked when I ran a little, and the prison was painful.
Q: You now have three consecutive victories?
SATO: There are four to go, I've been able to do three...I have won the first and second, and became greedy for the third in a row. Four more...I want to win everything. But, because I am big in person, I want a serious challenge in the next match, and to push it a little!





Comments