(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS: 18th November 2018, KBS Hall, Kyoto ~ Global League Night Eight

KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA & HAJIME OHARA

OHARA: It was fun to work with Katchan*. Recently I have been training the Chinese athletes and working behind the scenes. Although I did not appear in the match at the same time, I could feel the intensity of Katchan's fight. I think that not only behind the scenes, this generation has to do their best. I want to be in a position to aim even more for the belt. Which is why RATELS are doing their best. Depending on the result of the next junior tag championship, I think I want to aim for it, but I don't know if I can do it by the end of the year.
NAKAJIMA: I also feel that it is our generation, who must lead Noah, and I have an idea about how it should be done. It starts with Global League, and the importance of taking what is in front of me.
OHARA: Let's work hard. So today, Mui Bien!

* Katchan - pet name for Katsuhiko Nakajima, mainly used by fans (for when he was a nice boy), but evidently also used in Noah.

TADASUKE

TADASUKE: Tsk, talking nonsense about the situation again I see. Well, let me give you an assessment of my world. I want to fight you. Why do you only want to fight Marufuji? Do not forget, this is between you and me, and take a hint that if you want it otherwise, then do your own produce, and don't rely on us.


CODY HALL

"The slogan when I came here was NOAH the REBORN. I have already gone to the next stage. I am of Noah's present."


GO SHIOZAKI & KOJI KANEMOTO

KANEMOTO: With Korakuen on the 25th, neither of us could lose today, and we will use this momentum then. There is no doubt that we will be champions when Yamato-kun gets here. I have fought against Shiozaki, but never teamed with it. It was fresh. I don't know if it will happen but (laugh) if there is an opportunity, both Shiozaki and I would like to arrange it.
SHIOZAKI: I have a match with Kiyomiya in Aizu. Neither of us will fall before the other, but I will take him down and stop his feelings of power.


QUIET STORM

Q: The defeat meant you won the survival match, that meant you would be falling behind?
STORM: I said yesterday; never give up. Yesterday I won with 50cm force in your face. Quiet Storm can go to number one!
Q: You meet Marufuji next?
STORM: I lost to him last year, so this year, its revenge! As you are part of the tag champions, a win is a plus. My dream is to reach the top of the singles, but until then, I will never give up.


KENOH

"I have said this twice, I may have lost twice, but does that mean I should give up? Have hope! Even if my personal strength is missing, I will not lose the hope that I will advance to the final, win, take the belt from Sugiura, and my first challenger will be...Naomichi Marufuji."


TAKASHI SUGIURA

Q: How was the match with Higuchi?
SUGIURA: There is something good and fresh about being young and strong.
Q: What would you say is his strong point?
SUGIURA: Straight up from the front. He's a good person to interact with.
Q: Although Noah has become a gallery of young wrestlers, there is no one like him in the promotion?
SUGIURA says something about bouncing around promotions and appealing in Noah, which doesn't translate well
Q: You have won three victories in a row?
SUGIURA: I have lost two, and I can't lose anymore, I will not even drop one more.
Q: It is Maybach next
SUGIURA: I will crush him to win

 Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (Japanese language)

Comments