(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS: 8th November 2018, Korakuen Hall ~ Global League night two


KOTARO SUZUKI

Q: You said you would show everything in the ring?
SUZUKI: I was shown immediately. But, I will remember it. The timing, the impact, how to take it, how to return it. The Headache, a last resort isn't it? A last resort at the crucial moment.
Q: You nominated Marufuji, but he has not accepted?
SUZUKI: I don't know why he didn't come out? What are you talking about? He's not going to do it right now, and I am saying it doesn't have to be right now, it can be when the league is over. That is why I am not thinking about the match today. Focus on the league for now, not what is currently happening. Lets do it "in the near term".
Q: So you can now concentrate on HAYATA?
SUZUKI: That's right. Making the motivation. I need to receive his special move once to know my opponent.
Q: HAYATA rarely has a microphone?
SUZUKI: I'm talkative. I didn't think that he could talk, but he did it. If he can speak, he should have at the signing ceremony (rough translation). I attended. Okay? Listen to me speaking. That's it really. Are you meant to think that the fight with HAYATA is more interesting than the one with Marufuji? Do you think so? The fans are supposed to think so. I also think so.


MOHAMMED YONE

Q: You started well
YONE: Yes! Kotoge is like Major League Baseball. I came with that momentum, whether the cloak would win or the Afro would win! Today, because of the Afro's tactics, I would like to rush through to the end with this force.
Q: There is also a theme of brightness in your match league games?
YONE: Of course, there is lots of dark news in the world, and a shadow over pro-wrestling too, but no, no, no! There is no such thing. People try hard to do their best, and I love wrestling from the bottom of my heart and I think such a desire should come out in the ring. It is the same results, rise even when damaged. I think this is the place to see such a thing.
Q: You are the only person who has participated in all the leagues, but you haven't been able to win yet?
YONE: I would like to compliment myself on my attendance, I am here again, aren't I? It would be interesting if I won the championship this way in the future? Look! The Afro is challenging for the GHC Heavyweight! And if I captured it, would it not be a funny idea?


MASA KITAMIYA

"I gave up the first day, but that's it, and the league will still continue. I'm more concerned about the fourth time, and I will win then".


GO SHIOZAKI

Q: Looking back on the fight with Higuchi?
SHIOZAKI: Noah does not have anyone with that force and strength, and all of it, all the force, has been carved into that body tightly. Kazusada Higuchi, if you are interested in doing it again, there is no problem. You have that attacking power that Noah does not. Today in our Global League match, I tasted different things.
Q: Two consecutive victories?
SHIOZAKI: Two consecutive victories. I will bring Global League through the fans voices all over the country from now on. I will get the championship.


KAITO KIYOMIYA

"I did it! I did it! I did it! Alright...okay...okay...okay...okay...okay...okay...there is still more, this is the start...there is a league match after this, but its a cool feeling today, although I must kill my feelings. I will push them down, and not give up on the next match until the end. Never. Give up. Will not lose. Okay...Okay...Okay..."


KOHEI SATO

Q: Looking back on the Nakajima match?
SAITO: I don't know whether it is his strategy to be irritating, but he did irritate me. I was able to hold back somehow, by the fans saying "be calm" or "be steady". Despite his style, I am confused, the intensity came out when needed, and I don't really understand it.
Q: Although it was a complete victory in the end?
SAITO: It just happens. In the end the technique was in the head, but I dare say that career has won out. It will be different though for the others.
Q: In the first match it was Kenoh, the second round Nakajima, are you greedy to win? (Rough)
SAITO: No no no, not yet. Its not the end, I am concentrating on Marufuji.


KENOH

"Naomichi Marufuji, what have I been saying constantly for a year...that I could beat you in a singles match? But, hey! This is only the beginning! Your track record, your support rate, your presence, am I not going to pass all of that? I started from today. I will overturn everything, and become Noah's face."

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)

Comments