(NOAH) Harada takes the GHC Junior, avoids RATELS break up, but YO-HEY betrayal

17th December 2018
Yahoo Japan


In the GHC Junior Heavyweight Championship match, the challenger, Daisuke Harada broke the champion Kotaro Suzuki, and became the new champion. Harada avoided the dissolution of RATELS, as was demanded by Kotaro as a condition to the match, but was betrayed afterwards by ally, YO-HEY.
Harada felt the full dynamism of Kotaro's attacks, such as Kotaro's "Excalibur" and the "Blue Destiny" which were both fired in rapid succession, but in the crisis he managed to kick out at the 2.9 count. In the end he forcibly returned Kotaro's Tiger Driver, and took the opportunity to bury him with a Katayama Atomic Bomb.

After the match, the other members of RATELS congratulated Harada who had avoided their dissolution, but it was an odd situation. When Harada confronted Yoshinari Ogawa, who is Kotaro's ally, YO-HEY pretended to stop him, and then aimed a trace kick at Harada. In addition, he kicked down the other two members of RATELS, and finally, along with Kotaro and Kotaro, Harada.
YO-HEY said, "Boss, no, Harada..I will have your belt." After requesting a challenge, he left triumphantly along with Ogawa and Kotaro.

Backstage, Kotaro said, "I told you that RATELS would dissolve. I knew it. The ambitious man will move when the match is won to continue it and annihilate the team. That is why I told you to dissolve."
YO-HEY said, "I think there are various opinions, but the only thing I can say is that I showed the serious YO-HEY to Daisuke Harada, I challenged him because I have an ambition to take the belt. What is right, what is wrong, without this kind of relationship, I think this is the way YO-HEY believes. First of all, I will take the junior single belt from Daisuke Harada."

Harada, however, exploded with anger backstage and with a chair he went berserk shouting, "YO-HEY, where did you go?"

Link to original article from Yahoo Japan (in Japanese)
Picture credit ~ Yahoo Japan

Comments