(NOAH) Kenoh's "New Years Card"


Noah.co.jp
1st January 2019

"Happy New Year.
Do you know what day it is today? It's my 34th birthday!
Last year I greeted the year in as GHC Heavyweight Champion, but I lost the belt within three months, and it became "the best and the worst year".
But, 2019 will be different.
I will become the GHC Heavyweight Champion on January 6th, and make it the "Best and the most exciting".

On December 24th, I suddenly collided with the champion, Kaito Kiyomiya, but there is a burden on his back that he is fighting with.
Pro Wrestling Noah! This does not excite me at all!
I have asked the company, what are you doing, giving such a burden to a young man with only three years experience? He is doomed to repeat this failure over and over again?
Yes, he is the treasure of Noah, but he needs to be polished into a diamond, but not "now".
If he keeps it, then it is going to be a strange course of action for him to grow up with.
I feel a sense of crisis, which is why on January 6th at Noah's Korakuen Hall, I will take his burden, and let him grow normally again.
Assholes, I am looking forward to it."

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)
Picture credit Noah.co.jp

(P/S its the year of The Pig)

Comments