(NOAH) MINI INTERVIEW WITH KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA: 7th December tag championship decision at Korakuen Hall, "I want you to hear the sound of Noah changing"


Noah.co.jp
3rd December 2018

Q: You have decided to team with Shiozaki in the tag team contendership?
NAKAJIMA: Since his 2004 debut, we have never tagged properly. Shiozaki and I, interesting isn't it?
Q: What about "The Aggression" with Masa Kitamiya?
NAKAJIMA: Masa Kitamiya? I don't remember. I am turning my eyes towards something else. The past is the past, and it is the present that matters. I was surprised that he (NOTE: SHIOZAKI) came to help me at Korakuen. To be honest, I was surprised.
Q: What about the tag tournament?
NAKAJIMA: There is nothing to say, the champion has been injured, and this is what has been decided. I think things have changed a little.
Q: What do you mean?
NAKAJIMA: The final of "Global League 2018" was Kaito. The strength of the young is finally appearing on the table. It's regretful to say that Kaito win, I just want you to feel that Noah has changed a lot. I want to you to hear the sound of Noah changing.
Q: Also in the Tag Championship Tournament is Kenoh & Kitamiya, Mohammed Yone & Quiet Storm, Maybach Taniguchi & Cody Hall.
NAKAJIMA: Naturally, we are going to aim to win.
Q: Do you want to face Kenoh and Kitamiya in the final?
NAKAJIMA: It might be interesting, but as long as we can take the belt, that's fine. I hope you enjoy it.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)

Comments