(NOAH) Takashi Sugiura's determination for defense, "I will not hand over the belt or the era".


Yahoo Japan
7th December 2018 

On the 7th December, Pro Wrestling Noah held a public signing ceremony of the GHC Heavyweight Championship and the GHC Junior Heavyweight Championship ahead of the Yokohama Cultural Gym event on the 16th December.

The challenger for the GHC, Kaito Kiyomiya said, "I want to exceed his generation. I want to defeat Sugiura".
Sugiura said, "I entered Noah when I was 30, and I have been fighting here for eighteen years since my debut. My feelings are for Noah and for the GHC belt, and I will not be beaten by anyone. I will not give up the belt or the era".

For the GHC Junior, Daisuke Harada, said, "I will beat you for as long as I can."
(Note: Suzuki's response doesn't translate well, but he says something like the Noah's old man remains, but will Harada? He is Noah born, Harada is not, and he will make him remember that in the ring).

Link to original article from Yahoo Japan (in Japanese)

Comments