(NOAH) GHC Heavyweight match signing, Kenoh vs Kaito Kiyomiya (4th January 2019)

Noah.co.jp

Q: Please give your thoughts on the championship fight?


KENOH (glaring at Kiyomiya): Kaito Kiyomiya became the champion of Noah, because of the script that the company drew up, which makes him the face of Noah. Kaito Kiyomiya is a champion who does not make an impression. Is this really a champion? Look at him! (Looks closely at Kiyomiya) He looks confused, doesn't he? WHO is letting him do it?
*Kenoh hits the desk violently*
Pro Wrestling Noah is allowing this to happen! Is this really okay? Are you willing to waste such a promising young man? Is this the tradition of Pro Wrestling Noah? Is is the way the company does things? I think that is hopeless, so I will change everything. I will take his burden from him on January 6th, and he will grow again.

KIYOMIYA: Because I am the champion, I have confidence in myself (turns towards Kenoh), Kenoh, I have this belt, and you will not win. I will defend.

Q: You have been told that you are only champion "because of the script?"

KIYOMIYA: Becoming champion is a dream that everyone will imagine, but as I think everyone is fighting for it, I have confidence in my progress. I was told I looked confused, but I'm not.

Q: Kenoh, you are challenging for the belt again, which you lost in March last year?

KENOH:The belt is the most important thing in the company. Whoever is the face has it. It is crazy that I do not have it. I am going to be the face of Noah. I will advance Noah. From now on, I will be Pro Wrestling Noah's tractor. Did you say I lost it in March? I just lent it, and the person I lent it to, (Sugiura), had been "subletting it". I will not forgive this. So, I will defeat him for this belt, the one that I leant, and then I will defeat Marufuji when he returns.

Q: Kiyomiya also wants Naomichi Marufuji as an opponent for a defense, and will not give up on this?

KIYOMIYA: That is because he was meant to be my opponent for the finals of Global League. I want to hold the belt until Marufuji is well enough to fight for it.

Q: It seems that this will be a match of the year for Noah, how will each of you lead the promotion as champions?

KIYOMIYA: I have the belt now, and I have Kenoh to thank for that as he was the driving force behind me thinking "I want to get the belt, I want to go to the top", and I will never pass my era over.


KENOH: What? You are not going to "pass your era"? Is it already the age of Kiyomiya? I don't think so. That is what the script written by Noah may say, but I don't think your era has even come yet. YOUR era is five years later. Look at you, what exactly is it that you are doing? Why aren't you happy? You and I are completely different from last year? Well, I guess you still did build an era last year, but are you sure? You still need to grow up carefree, and that way you can build a long era after all. I will teach you everything on January 6th.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)
Picture & gif credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments