(NOAH) "NAVIGATION FOR THE FUTURE 2019" ~ POST MATCH PROMOS ~ 6th January 2018


YOSHIKI INAMURA

Q: Sugiura, who you have an aspiration for, was the first opponent for your "Seven Match Series"?
INAMURA: I knew that no matter what I did or how I did it, it would not work against him. I felt a hopeless distance which is easier to put into strength, rather than words. Naturally, I only made my debut four months ago, and what has passed, but in Sugiura I was able to feel everything my body, and that is being heavy.
Q: You have six more matches left?
INAMURA: I'm doing it not only to leave my mark, I also want to aim for the win. Wherever...I want to win the remaining, and I want to collide with my seniors.

THE BACKBREAKERS (Hitoshi Kumano and Hajime Ohara)

OHARA: As I said in the ring, I do have the feeling that I would like to do a title match, and there is a push from the guests to do it. Although it was an appraisal match, when I see how much Miyawaki is growing into his skin, I think it was worth it. As he is growing more and more, and therefore with his frustration uncoiling, I think it would be nice if he could challenge for the belt and put it on within the year.
Q: Keisuke Ishii & Kouki Iwasaki have also put their names forward?
OHARA: That's right. I am happy that challengers are being born one after the other, it is the way of becoming champion. I think that it will lead to the revitalization of the Noah juniors, I don't know what will happen yet, but I think that this is the way that the Noah Jnr's will spread...
Q: What kind of matches do you want scheduled for this tour? (Rough)
OHARA: Well, if we win all of them, then there may be no significance born for the title match, I won't know without trying and so I am looking forward to it.
Q: Kumano, this was the first match of the New Year?
KUMANO: Today I tried using my senior's technique on "a certain person", but I came up a bit short because of lack of practice...well, the skill of that person, it's Genba Hirayanagi whom I am using, I am aiming just above and only from there.
Q: Why did you use it?
KUMANO: Well, I am Noah born (note, same as Genba), and that is the reason why I used it without permission, but he was also my tag partner, and I grew up watching his back. I am embracing the feeling of excitement in the Noah Jnrs as Noah born.
OHARA: Ah, Kultz Kawasaki, it has been decided that it will be held on the 27th July.
KUMANO: It is still more than six months away.
OHARA: I thought it would be better to announce this for the first time in the New Ywar, it I know it is early, but I had to announce it. The tournament was held with difficulty last year, and there was an oversight from then, and the things I will do this year. Last year, the top half of the audience seating was not filled. This year, we will fill all the seats and show evolution. I would like to further promote wrestling in Kawasaki... so its Mui Bien for today too.

JUNTA MIYAWAKI & SEIYA MOROHASHI

MIYAWAKI: The response in the hall, the support of the fans, we exceeded all of that, so why does it mean that we cannot challenge? Is pro-wrestling only about winning or losing? There are different factors, support, customer intensity. I think it is the company's will to grant the wish of the customer if they wish to see it (it will come true), and in that regard, I want you to look at it like that.
MOROHASHI: In Pro-Wrestling, it is natural to have a good match. You do it well, you get the support of the fans, that is obvious. The result? Well, we all have to get results. It's just, if you do not win, and you have had a good match, you can still win the customers understanding. We can still do that. It's okay. Junta, you can do it.
MIYAWAKI: Even if I do say it myself, I think that we only have to grow. I haven't tagged properly yet, its been less than a year since we did the first time, and as I have come far, I think I can go further.
Q: You will not give up on the junior tag?
MOROHASHI: Of course, we will keep going forever. Junta's growth is a pure delight, and I know that I myself am growing tremendously too.
MIYAWAKI: I thought so when after the match today that Tanaka and Hi69 stayed on a seconds, I think it was amazingly encouraging. I'm not sure quite what it means and what this is, but I was encouraged by it.
MOROHASHI'S answer does not translate.


YO-HEY
"Everyone, Merry Christmas 2019. I wish you a happy New Year. I don't know if this is the usual way with such a feeling, it is the first time in the New Year. Also, my opponents were the three in RATELS that made me one of them and betrayed me, and said as strategy "traitor, traitor". Plus...
(YO-HEY looks at someone apparently standing next to him, although there is no one there)
Yes, yes yes. Sorry. That's, yeah, um...so, in 2019 YO-HEY vs RATELS, I will do what I will do, but I want even more motivation, and somewhat push my luck.
(Looks again to the invisible person standing next to him)
Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, well...I guess that's it.


THE HOOLIGANS (Mitsuya Nagai and Yuji Hino)

NAGAI: Hey, this is the outcome! When you guys were in Yokohama, Noah seemed to be like "how to do it without bloodshed" (rough), but today, we have prevailed without it today. So you cannot complain anymore! We are The Hooligans! Hey! We will whip Noah's ring, and make it enjoyable! Next, it is the arm and the afro? They have their wish come true!
HINO: The Afro, especially is over
NAGAI: Well, I guess it must be lonely to have lost friends for many years, but now we are friends again! Anytime you want a title match, you are going to recieve a whipping!
HINO makes the whipping noise.

50 FUNKY POWERS (MOHAMMED YONE & QUIET STORM)

Q: You have challenged the Hooligans?
YONE: I understand Storm's anger. I thought at first it would be nice when Hino came because it would make the heavyweights more interesting, but he joined the violence of The Hooligans. So, in order to protect Noah, we have to make a stand. I understand Storm's emotions, and I have no choice but to go.
STORM: The next champions will be me and Yone! 50 Funky Powers! Hooligans, we are going to put an end to the way you have your matches!
Q: What measures are you thinking about taking against them?
YONE: I have been in tag teams for years in Noah, and there are not any counter-plans anymore. Our match will be fair and square. Doing anything other, does not mean making a team.
Q: Can you get the belts?
YONE: We certainly will take it, won't we?
STORM: Once more, baby! Two time tag team champions, baby!
YONE: You know why?
STORM: Can't stop!
YONE: Won't stop!
YONE & STORM: Goin'! Goin'! Goin'!


KAITO KIYOMIYA

KIYOMIYA: After the match, they came out and challenged, whichever comes, I will not lose. I will not give this belt away, no matter the match, in Noah in 2019, I am the face.
Q: How do you look back on the match with Kenoh?
KIYOMIYA: I don't remember that much of it, but I think I have come this far because of him. I am grateful.
Q: Was it a match that has now switched your positions from last year?
KIYOMIYA: It was a year ago after all that my driving force became revenge on Kenoh, it is because of him that I have had the driving force to endure everything this year.
Q: Will you fight again in the future?
KIYOMIYA: Of course, I think that in the meantime, I am going to upgrade myself.
Q: Kitamiya made the remark when he made the challenge that, "I do not feel like carrying a mikoshi*"
KIYOMIYA: I have got here by my own effort, I have confidence that I will not lose, whoever the next challenger is. Everyone, its 2019, lets do this!

*A mikoshi is a portable shrine, carried at festivals. The equivalent in English would be saying something like, "I don't want to add to your ego".

KENOH
"It's a heavy load! Can that young man have a match that resonates? Were you able to do today...? Hey! I will have matches that resonate with everyone? Did you do that today? The load is heavy...but...I lost...what should I do now...I do not know..."

(Picture credit to Noah.co.jp)

Comments