(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS ~ "Navigation For The Future 2019" Night Three ~ Act City Hamamatsu (12th January 2019)


THE BACKBREAKERS (Hitoshi Kumano and Mohammed Yone)

KUMANO: Hey! The debt from Iwasaki yesterday, I will return! And the title match? Tomorrow will be the same, we will hit them, we will win, and the same at Korakuen for our first defense, assholes!

OHARA: I knew almost what to do in the match yesterday, after all, it is very different from watching a video and then clashing in the match. There are many things that you cannot understand without it, and I tried to understand yesterday. That is why, I think I was able to overcome this today as a champion. Ideally, fixed in the Argentina and Muy Bien. I have decided this course for tomorrow as well as in the title match, I would like it to be solid for the team. They are a good team, and it is fun to do. I am looking forward to tomorrow, and the expectant title match, and what everyone can expect from it.


50 FUNKY POWERS (QUIET STORM & MOHAMMED YONE)

YONE: I didn't take too many blows from the Sasumata. Dirty attacks. Do you not have anything else for the challengers, 50 Funky Powers?

Q: Is the tag front a disgrace in its present state?

YONE: Yes, I wonder if the champion is okay! (Note: I think he means the "championship")... absolutely, we will not forgive, and we have for a long time continued to build tags cheerfully and with fun.

STORM: DO bad things, win with the 1,2,3 Funky Buster Bomb! It is of number one importance. On February 1st, the championship of The Hooligans is finished!

YONE: There is no doubt that if they do not have weapons, that they will be able to do anything! Even today they were defeated because they had their weapons confiscated didn't they? Once they are confiscated, they are defeated. Even when the referee forfeits (the match)...it is pitiable!

Q: You would like to drive The Hooligans into dissolution?

YONE: That's right! I don't know though if they cry and ask for forgiveness though, because we are broadminded! And do you know why?....

STORM: You know why? Because 50 Funky Powers, cannot stop!

YONE: Won't stop!

YONE & STORM: Goin'...Goin'...GOIN!!!

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)
Picture credit to Noah.co.jp

Comments