(NOAH) "Whichever comes, I will not lose" GHC Heavyweight Champion, Kaito Kiyomiya's confidence about Kotoge and Kitamiya

7th January 2018
Tokyo Sports Web

Kaito Kiyomiya (22), who made his first defense of the GHC Heavyweight Championship at Noah's event at Korakuen Hall the previous day (the 6th), spoke of the second defense in Tokyo on Tuesday.

The young champion, managed to rule the championship match with Kenoh (34), who professes himself to be a rival, and started 2019 in the best way, said "Kenoh is a frightening wrestler. Next time I do not know which one of us will win, but I want to defend well, and become stronger until that time comes. In 2019, I will do my best as Noah's face."
Following the match, he was challenged by the "The Revolutionary Cloak Warrior", Atsushi Kotoge (33) and the "Demon of The Prison Gate II" Masa Kitamiya (30); the number one contenders match will be held in Fukoka at Hakata Stalene on the 20th. Kiyomiya will meet the winner at Korakuen Hall on February 1st.

"Kotoge recently has been fighting uniquely in Noah, and I think the way he is doing is amazing as no one can imitate it. Kitamiya is a senior, closer in age, and he has the attitude regarding rising upwards. I think that if I can break through here, I can go beyond, but whichever comes, I will not lose".
The champion, who pledges growth with the next title defense, will eat the nutrition of his next prey.

(Article and picture credit to Tokyo Sports)

Comments