(NOAH) "Come At Me You Bastards" ~ Kenoh's column (13th February 2019)

Q: Noah has become an new institution.
KENOH: To speak bluntly, they just bought it, right? First of all, thank you LIDET Entertainment for buying stock. It is worth noting that Noah is worth it, it seems that the previous business did not last. Well, for me this is the second time, but for Noah it is a story of how many times it has changed; All Japan, it rose after New Japan and the parent company changed, and since Noah has finally found a company that is in tune to the times, we have no choice but to thank LIDET.
Q: It seems you want to speak about the company?
Kenoh says something about Lidet last year being the S.P Corporation (and although he doesn't mention it, they tried to manage Takeshi Morishima), and how there was something about working for free which irritated him.
Q: Would that be about a certain Korakuen event on October 15th*?
KENOH: I'm not going to dig that up this time.
Q: Getting back to the key content, how was it going to the new office?
KENOH: Direct link to Hibiya Station, prime location in Tokyo. Its pretty beautiful. How much is the rent? So far, the office has a completely different atmosphere. It might not match the current Noah, but it matches the polished mood. I think the resurrection is going well. I am the only one that matches this office.
Q: Sure

Kenoh remarks that he is surprised to see Noah's staff dressed so smartly, and that even Mr. Okada is dressed beautifully despite "those fucking glasses".
So, before Kenoh starts insulting the whole office, he is asked what he thinks of Noah's new guidelines?

KENOH: "Leaving Misawa"? That is what I have been saying since last year. It is seemingly contradictory that Kaito Kiyomiya, who is on the front cover, adores Mitsuharu Misawa. He loves Misawa. That is to say, Shuri Pro.
Q: You would have been, had you defeated Kiyomiya.

Kenoh glares

Q: You can't say anything
KENOH: It is natural that a strong person will make a beginning, but I am not in a position to say anything, but I will lose value as a pro wrestler unless I say it. I am looking forward to seeing how the company will do away with Misawa. If there is any discussion, the first place to solve problems, is with me (rough). I appreciate the courage of the new owners to leave Misawa. It is in Yokohama on the 10th March when the new regime begins in earnest?
Q: They have said so, yes.
KENOH: In the main event, the returning Marufuji will challenge Kiyomiya for the heavyweight championship. I will support Marufuji entirely. I'll be a second too. Kiyomiya might have easily gone beyond Sugiura, but if he does the same to Marufuji, then more than anyone else, that is it. It has been a sour taste, what I have been talking about the past year (rest does not translate well). Marufuji, I will support you jealously.
Q: This is odd
KENOH: When he (Marufuji) first became the GHC Heavyweight champion, he lost it to Misawa and therefore couldn't seize the era. This time, he is in the position of Misawa.
Q: It was at the Nippon Budokan in December 2006
KENOH: If you can reverse Kiyomiya, then it will make him stronger. When you lost to Misawa back then, did you learn anything great? If so, please tell it to Kiyomiya.
Q: It is a good thing to say
KENOH: Attention is also being paid to the attendance figures. There were 2,412 in Yokohama last year when Sugiura and I were the main, in December in Yokohama there was 2,145 for Kiyomiya vs Sugiura. In January this year there was 1,557 in Korakuen when Kiyomiya and myself main evented, there were 1,071 there in February for Masa Kitamiya and Kiyomiya. I am looking forward to see how long the shadow of Yokohama will be.
Q: Kenoh has spectacular drawing power.
KENOH: Considerably, although I am still waiting. Even if we continue to lose this much, there is no discouragement as those assholes expect great efforts. I don't know whether it will go up or down, but if it is to become a new regime, then I feel like fully supporting Marufuji.
Q: Why, until now...
KENOH: Last year I defeated Marufuji in the official match in Global League 2018, so if Marufuji beats Kiyomiya, then I can make my challenge, I only lost to Kiyomiya in January....I never thought about that, either!
Q: Finally, this new regime of Noah's is the best
KENOH: But first, Marufuji, I will support you.

*"Genesis" which was meant to be Takeshi Morishima's return to wrestling event. It never happened.

Comments