(NOAH) Masao Inoue mini interview ahead of clash with The Hooligans at Korakuen Hall


17TH February 2019
Noah.co.jp 

Q: On the 1st February, you came to stop The Hooligans who were rampaging after the first match at Korakuen. You helped Yoshiki Inamura, who was hit by a chair...
Inoue: Its not good to use chairs on trainees. It's not forging anything. It does not good. I went to help, and I got hurt.

Q: Have you ever had to tag with The Hooligans?
Inoue: It has happened from time to time, I try not to get in the way (laugh).

Q: In that context you were selected by Takashi Sugiura from the wrestlers, on the 24th Febuary you will be a member of the Sugiura Army (Dark Agents) vs The Hooligans at Korakuen.
Inoue: I am honored. I am honored. However, there are disadvantages compared to The Hooligans...that is why we must win and why we must be specific about the outcome.

Q: Will you make full use of your career and what you have seen close up of The Hooligans so far?
Inoue: Even if what I have seen makes it look easy, it is a drawback, as its pro-wrestling. It is interesting, but I am not concerned about winning.

Q: Sugiura will have to enter The Hooligans if the team loses...
Inoue: That must be prevented, and I am going to win with everything and with various ways, not just over the top rope. The content is important, but the match is important for the result. After all, whether it is over the top or not, it is necessary to have a thing called "win". We have no choice but to go for their skulls.

Q: What kind of thoughts do you have about Kinya Okada and Yoshiki Inamura?
Inoue: Future wrestlers. The number of matches, having various matches, its the stages of of becoming a wrestler. The match will be a nice experience in the process.

Q: You once formed a team with Sugiura and Akitoshi Saito called "The Dark Agents?"
Inoue: It has been a long relationship. I have challenged for the GHC tag with Saito, been in a middle aged unit with Sugiura...tagged with him in his debut match...but why has he chosen me this time? Because I was left out? I don't know...I have to respond to that expectation.

Q: Sugiura also said in an interview that "Masao Inoue has sufficient victories", again evaluating the ability of yourself who challenged for the Heavyweight Championship at the Nippon Budokan main event after controlling the number one contender tournament...
Inoue (interrupting): Hey! Are you joking! I forgot about that! I wanted to challenge for various things.

Q: You remember it? Well then, please give your enthusiasm at the end.
Inoue: After the outcome, and Sugiura is not annoyed. The team will win, and I can raise my hand. Absolute victory!

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments