(NOAH) Interview with Tadasuke & HAYATA


Noah.co.jp
9th March 2019

Q: Please give your enthusiasm for the title match
TADASUKE: First of all, regarding the challenge, without thinking of this interview, I challenged on impulse. Which may be a reason to say "seriously unlucky". It is the belt that Kotaro Suzuki and Yoshinari Ogawa have is the story that I am interested in. I believe that "regeneration" is necessary. HAYATA made an unexpected move, and that inspired the challenge for the belt. That is the impulse I would like to capture the belt with.
HAYATA: Same...

Q: You said that you had tagged long ago during the Osaka Wrestling era?
TADASUKE: It began as a success. Originally I was hostile to him as he was in a heel unit, and I thought it wasn't necessary to join, but we became a team after a certain trigger. At that time we lived in the dormitory and our rooms were next to each other. One day it was "lets play table tennis" as a double, other wrestlers were there, and it was unexpected...it was a big disastrous defeat. I regret that I wasn't able to win against this guy, but management was watching, and gradually the tag came naturally from the table tennis.

Q: I understand your regret at table tennis, but tagging for wrestling...where you a breathtaking tag team?
TADASUKE: It was like table tennis, wasn't it?

Q: This is a wrestling interview...
TADASUKE (not taking any notice): When he served he pretended that he had the ball, and HAYATA did it like that. It was a good decision, and it felt that way.

Q: Thank you very much
TADASUKE: I will talk properly now (laughs), so what was I talking about?

Q: You were talking about table-tennis serves.
TADASUKE: It is a story about pro-wrestling (laugh). So, we joined the tag festival and won the championship. The heel unit was stopped, and we made one called "GLARE" with Daisuke Harada, the boss of RATELS. After that, we challenged for the belt in Osaka and put them on. I don't need to talk about HAYATA as we have a good relationship. I knew this from the time of table tennis.

Q: You came to Noah with Harada?
TADASUKE: Its easier to tag with HAYATA. But there is a bad part; HAYATA stood out when he was with YO-HEY. That part was not good. So, that is why I partnered with Harada as I wanted to beat HAYATA and YO-HEY someday...I mean, I still have that thought. We will tag now, but given the chance, I want revenge. I cannot quit the tag with Harada too.

Q: Tadasuke still has not worn a belt in Noah?
TADASUKE: When the two of us get it, something will happen. It will be a new thing.

Q: Are there any points of alarm about Ogawa & Kotaro?
TADASUKE: They will try to fight at their own pace. I definitely won't. I want to keep it at my own pace. I said, its practical...

Q: HAYATA?
TADASUKE: It is okay to quietly talk about something? Excessive talk right? I know.
HAYATA.... (whispers in Tadasuke's ear)
TADASUKE: Let me explain, he said "same".

Q: Noah will become renewed in Yokohama with the changed logo?
TADASUKE: I thought when I saw the logo I said something like it's awesome. Was the previous logo good? Even though having said that, there is no emotional attachment. I want to put it on my shoulder, and lead the new Noah with it though I think.

Q: HAYATA
TADASUKE: There are many things to think about regarding the new logo, right?
HAYATA whispers in Tadasuke's ear.
TADASUKE: That is what you want to say? Various thoughts, but no particular impression.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments