(NOAH) Mini interview with Yoshiki Inamura and Masa Kitamiya


"By partnering with rookies, you can see new things" ~ Kitamiya
"I am keenly aware of both the strength and the severity of my seniors" ~ Inamura

Q: Your entry for "Global Tag League 2019" was unexpected.
KITAMIYA: This is a big opportunity for Inamura. I have only ever teamed up with elder wrestlers so far, and it seems that by partnering with rookies, you can see new things.
INAMURA: Although there have been many times we have fought, this is unexpected as I have never teamed with Kitamiya-san. However, as I have said ever since I made my debut, I have been in a hurry; I have great anxiety, but I am very glad to be able to participate.

Q: Kitamiya once teamed with Kenoh, what does this mean for your future?
KITAMIYA: I have no particular concern. We are positive about each other, and I know that we are positive for each other. When we fight we will do our best when he get together.

Q: Inamura, you have sometimes been selected for semi and mains, but what do you feel about wrestling against top wrestlers?
INAMURA: I am keenly aware of the strength and severity of my seniors in the semi, main and the seven matches. I have felt that ache and that regret, and I want to be strong in the spring.

Q: How was it teaming with Kitamiya in March?
INAMURA: I watched Kitamiya-san's fight nearby, and again I felt the power and toughness. Little by little we were able to cooperate with each other, and we were able to win the victory. I think I was able to increase the strength of the team.

Q: What teams are you interested in?
KITAMIYA: I think the two big mountains are AXIZ, Kenoh & Kiyomiya. I am looking forward to all the teams.
INAMURA: All the teams. I cannot say just one team. I will do my best against all of them.

Q: Inamura, this will be the first time you are in a league match, but how will you leave results?
KITAMIYA: It goes without saying that I will give 100% of Inamura, but even if I can't get results, I think I can grow up in the tag league.

Q: On the 29th March in Korakuen, Mochizuki has been added to the six person tag with Marufuji, Yone and Storm, how are you anticipating the match?
KITAMIYA: Mochizuki is a big asset. I remember soon after I debuted he put me on his produce show, and I had a crackling match with the young Dragongate wrestlers. It was a fortunate, and I remember the favor, so I am really looking forward to this card.
INAMURA: I think that a strong wrestler like Mochizuki just before tag league and being able to fight him is a chance to grow. There is Marufuji-san who was beat at the Matsuyama event, and I want take revenge on 50 Funky Powers.

Q: Please give me your enthusiasm before Tag league
KITAMIYA: I am proud that I have a team that has the potential and power to overthrow any unfavorable situation. I will do my best to change my support into your force.
INAMURA: In my first participation in Global Tag League, I will fight with Kitamiya-san to get results!

https://www.noah.co.jp/news/211/
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments