(NOAH) Post match interviews ~ Korakuen Hall (29th March, "Spring Navigation 2019" ~ Final night)


DAISUKE HARADA

Q: Kumano has shown interest in the IPW Championship?
HARADA: Well, if he wants to do it, I will always oblige. I don't know how much interest he has in it, as I think maybe he is aiming for my neck rather than the belt, which I don't really understand. I don't really know why, but that is what comes to mind when I think about it. But, if he wants this belt, I haven't decided or agreed to the conditions yet, but I will always do more with Kumano.
Q: Did you feel what he felt during the match?
HARADA: It is always the way, both the good and the bad pass through, but...if you want this belt, then work hard against me. Even with such a feeling, you won't be able to beat me. I will do it anytime.

HITOSHI KUMANO

Q: You made a challenge for the IPW Junior Championship?
KUMANO: Well as you see, I lost in my first challenge. My first challenge for the GHC (Junior Tag) with was Daisuke Harada, who was my partner. So, after a long time when we met at Hakata Stalene, I decided that I wanted to beat him, and it was stronger than I expected. Certainly, he may have lost the GHC Junior, but now he has another one.
Q: So, rather than being interested in the belt, you are more interested in defeating Harada?
KUMANO: I'm interested in the belt that Daisuke Harada has. After all, I want to beat him, he is a thorn in my side!

ATSUSHI KOTOGE & MITSUYA NAGAI

KOTOGE: Please put on the cloak!
NAGAI: As you keep saying! But instead of wearing a cloak, why don't you have a chain and say "Shut up you noisy old bag"! Even in the world of politics, you need to hear what the other party has to say!
KOTOGE: I can't do that! I am a hero of justice! The chain would be breaking the rules!
NAGAI: You are not going to say "Noisy Old Woman" too?
KOTOGE: I told you, I won't say that! I have never said it since I was born!
NAGAI: You, a friend of justice, lie so calmly! Look at this (points to the camera crew), Noah has old bags in the staff too!
KOTOGE: No! No! They are wonderful beautiful women! Beautiful, beautiful, skip one, beautiful. From now on, you are not allowed to say "Old Bag"!
NAGAI: I am wearing this cloak today for some reason. Look at this pattern. I can only sense your spite in it. If you respect me, you will get me a better one. Since I first got this, I have been told that "Nagai looks like a thief", why do you put this image on me?
KOTOGE: You are still a hero in the first grade! It will gradually become a nicer cloak, but with your temper, it will not suddenly become a nice one.
NAGAI: I can only feel spite in this!
KOTOGE: No, no, no, no, it looks nice! Funnily enough it suits you!
NAGAI: (Turning to the photographers) So, lets ask them if they like this? Yeah? What is the station you work for? What I want to say is forbidden to come out! (rough)
KOTOGE: Calm down! Anyway, look at it this way, I wonder what our tag team will be like!?
NAGAI: It's the second match at Korakuen Hall. There is a lot of media for it! You want me to say something now that Kotoge has control over me! Well, from now on you can make it a pay-per-view!
KOTOGE: Take money...money...wait, that's not good...
NAGAI: Did you hear that!? The hero said he will take your money!
KOTOGE: Stop it!
NAGAI: Well, you are clear from injury in the next match anyway.
KOTOGE: Revolution!
NAGAI (does the "Revolutionary Pose"): Are you sure that this is okay for me?
KOTOGE: We are strong!
NAGAI:....


TAKASHI SUGIURA & KAZMA SAKAMOTO

KAZMA: Hey, Taniguchi! Your more motivated than last time. It's unusual for you to speak on the microphone, so I will keep saying it, get rid of that attitude you got from the Hooligans. If you can talk, talk! Don't be shy! The audience were noisy because it was a surprise. Are you going to crush me in Osaka? Bring it on. Bring that attitude however, I will smash it.
SUGIURA (standing with the umbrella over himself and KAZMA) What is it? Is it a bad thing? Are you complaining under an umbrella? You guys! Hey! Well then. Assholes. (KAZMA walks off) Hey! Your getting wet!
KAZMA: It's fine....

50 FUNKY POWERS

Q: Did you get momentum for the league?
YONE: Today was 3 on 3, and although Masa and Inamura were strong, we already picked up 2 points!
STORM: The best team in this league is 50 Funky Powers! In this league it is only 50 Funky Powers who have been tag champions twice! It is at 49* now and next it is 50! 50 & 50! You know what? We can't stop!
YONE: Won't stop
YONE & STORM: Goin...goin...GOIN!!

NAOMICHI MARUFUJI

Q: This was the second time you and Mochizuki have faced each other?
MARUFUJI: It is fun to wrestle Mochizuki again and again. Maybe it will get even more intense...but wouldn't it be fun to team up with me against the other Noah wrestlers? So, how did I feel about Mochizuki being in my house? Today was not enough. I want you to do more with other wrestlers, by all means. Mochi, Mochi, Mochi, Mochi...


MASAAKI MOCHIZUKI

"Well today, although I came by Marufuji at Sumo Hall, I'm in his home ring, so I didn't give into provocation. While being skillful, I was shrewd. This is the first time in about 20 years with Mohammed Yone? I think his character is different now, I have a small body, but I enjoy this kind of fight. Well, I don't know if this will continue, despite there being some wrestlers who I have known for a long time, and there is this guy who I want to do something with, but I can't give a name. Noah are doing well each year with their tag series, so I can't speak too carelessly about it. I won't give a name, but if I get an office from Noah, and the wrestler I want to do it with is my partner, I would like to come back again.
Q: What about the news of your teacher, Kitao?
MOCHIZUKI: Just before the match, I heard the news of his death...well, we have not met for 20 years, not since he retired. It seems that he left wrestling, and so we did not see each other. There are many things, but one thing I will say that if there was no Kitao, then I would not be a professional wrestler. However, that last minute knowledge before the match made me a bit moody. It happened today in my first fight in Noah. All the job of being able to climb into the ring is thanks to Mr. Kitao. I prayed in front of the ring for his soul, I wish him happiness in the afterlife.


STINGER (Kotaro Suzuki & Yoshinari Ogawa)

Q: How was the match against Hi69 and Minoru Tanaka?
OGAWA: It was almost a match that Kotaro won alone, so ask him.
SUZUKI: We have been working together as a tag team for a long time. I think we have good power as a team, and the power of the individual broke through. In the end I got good help from Ogawa, and I am aiming for a double championship next time. I would like to make it a "World Belt". If that is the case, then I will bring them together.
Q: Kotaro, you dropped the junior belt halfway through last year?
SUZUKI: I thought I wanted to make it more exciting. After all, if title matches are assembled one after the other, then the condition for them are not met. This is the third title match this month, are there any other wrestlers with such title matches? I cannot help but get tired...
Q: Does Stinger want to monopolize the GHC Junior belts?
SUZUKI: We have two, and so the next will be the third.
Q: On the next tour, the heavyweight tag league match takes the leading role?
SUZUKI: Take a peek at the belt class. Anyway, it is up to the company as to where to make the title match, I am the challenger and I will do it anywhere.
Q: Ogawa, has more attachment come into this tag?
OGAWA: Yeah. Well, YO-HEY will be silent about it. You can ask me anything, because I didn't do anything today (laughs)

MINORU TANAKA
"Was that, "Thank you for the GHC Junior belt?". I said "I will come to you" (rough). Well, if you are going to undertake it, desire where you want? Well, as I guess that I cannot beat you, then why don't you do as you wish and bring this belt to any hall that you want to do it on? I know you are a good wrestler, we met you in All Japan. Well, with you, it seems that I can play a match that goes beyond the war against Harada, and I intend do to that each time I make a defense. Recently, the juniors have a tendency to create more of a topic than a match, but I will do it in the reverse, and have a match that says, "Noah juniors are having an amazing match". I will bring attention to it. Wherever you want I will do it, unless of course you say tomorrow.


AXIZ (Go Shiozaki & Katsuhiko Nakajima)

NAKAJIMA: How nice, we won and it can be said on the microphone. You see these two belts we have? Look at them, they are even brighter than when we got them, right? Hey, how is that? That's right. We are happy to fight with them (slaps the belt). Hey, Go?
SHIOZAKI: Yes, that's right. Well, at Korakuen today, everyone's voice reflected the Tag League, we have only to win the victory.
NAKAJIMA: Yeah, that's all there is to it.
SHIOZAKI: Everyone understands, there is a demand for AXIZ. Today, it became a great voice and reached us.
NAKAJIMA: I heard that voice, did you hear it? Well, I think that the next tour, Global Tag League is the beginning, and as I said we will not let it go, and we will not waste it. If we can win there when we will grow further and take a further step. We will come out of it champions too.
SHIOZAKI: Well, its a good opportunity to let everyone know that we are the best tag team in the league.
NAKAJIMA: But now, some teams have changed too. I don't think there is anyone but ourselves who are a Noah tag team. There are some, whom I have noticed, who have formed new teams, and been on magazine covers or something, but the power it has created is meaningless. We are different from that, and it is different from what we do. The victory is ours, so never take your eyes off of AXIZ.

KAITO KIYOMIYA & KENOH

KENOH: Understand what we are...(gasps)...we are making a new landscape in Noah. (Pants)...I am sorry today that we lost...we will win the Tag League, and we will show you the "next installment of Noah".
KIYOMIYA: Always...we will do it!

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)
Picture credit: Noah GHC

*In Noah, the champions are numbered. For example, Misawa was the 1st GHC Heavyweight champion, and Kaito Kiyomiya is the 32nd.

Comments