(NOAH) Post Match Promos ~ Global Tag League Night Two (Sunday, April 7th 2019 ~ 100 Year Hall, Nara)


HITOSHI KUMANO

Q: You won the match in front of the IPW Junior Heavyweight Champion, Harada?
KUMANO: I am aiming to do that at the title match. The reality of today is that I couldn't win directly over him, but I think there is still one more pre-match, that is when I want to get the firm win over the IPW Junior Heavyweight champion, Daisuke Harada.
Q: Have you the solution for the win?
KUMANO: I have already beaten him once. If I can do my own style of wrestling and exceed him, I think I can be the second IPW Junior champion.
Q: Harada has a slogan recently that he wants to make a "resound in the world".
KUMANO: In the event of things, I haven't been able to do more with foreign wrestlers? Well, this is a belt that I feel has such a possibility and great value, and the best thing is that Daisuke Harada has it. I have never wrestled in Europe, but when I worked with Zac (Sabre Jnr), it was a lot of fun. When its against an opponent you usually don't face, it leads to skill improvement. That would be possible with that belt...I want it.


TAKASHI SUGIURA & NOSAWA RONGAI

SUGIURA: Yeah, teamwork was perfect.
NOSAWA: This was teamwork was it? Anyway, it was not worked well together. Was that the result that came out? Even if your victory comes at the expense of your friends, it is still a victory. Well, he and KAZMA have teamed up in the Sugiura Army, and although I lost yesterday, I want a partner. That is why I will bring my friends into the Sugiura Army at Korakuen Hall on April 17th.
SUGIURA: Is this guy serious?
NOSAWA: Troublesome guy. I have the feeling its the sort you call a friend. Damn you - judging me by appearance. Its enough you don't trust me. Make a Sugiura's army t-shirt fast!


THE REVOLUTIONARY CLOAK HEROES (Atsushi Kotoge & Mitsuya Nagai)

KOTOGE: Revolution ♪ Revolution ♪ We did it! Revolution combination!
NAGAI: Oh, I did it. Look at this, my pro-wrestling career that has lasted 28 years, is over today too! Here, Hero, today I wore this cloak for you and your fans, (hands a chain to Kotoge), now it is your time to use this!
KOTOGE:...This...I can't use this!
NAGAI: Well, I'm not using this (the cloak) anymore!
KOTOGE: Hang on, the match was decided because you used this perfectly? You proved that this was powering-up! In the match!
NAGAI: Look, I put on this cloak for you, now its your turn to to use this (chain)
KOTOGE: This..this is not good...children are watching from the time I enter, its not good for their education.
NAGAI: Wrong! Children are too pure in the world, but there is an old man who does this bad thing...I will teach you this, possible at Sapporo, Korakuen, Sendai, Yamagata or Yokohama...surely the hero, Atsushi Kotoge, will use this chain to deafeat opponents. Hero! I am looking forward to it! As promised today, I am 50 years of age, and am wearing a cloak!
KOTOGE leaves chanting "Kakumei Kakumei*"
NAGAI: You know, he is a man who runs away when he is in trouble, he is a man who is not heroic! Someday I will let him use this chain!

*"Revolution! Revolution!"


NAOMICHI MARUFUJI
"Am I with Stinger? It's different. You can't enter with Stinger into the tag league. I can't enter into RATELS. I can't enter The Dark Agents, and I can't even enter the "Sugiura Army" because he has NOSAWA!"


AXIZ

Q: You won with complete victory in your first match?
NAKAJIMA: The Tough! I'm worn-out. I'm worn out from having to stand. I'm tired. I'm tired from the first match.
Q: Was Inamura's fight above expectations?
NAKAJIMA: It came to much, but its okay, his eyes lost spirit at the end (rough)..
Q: You are charging ahead by defeating the team of your former friend?
NAKAJIMA: I haven't thought about that side of things much. I only thought about winning. What is important is now, and I have no use for anything in the past. What happens from now on is important. I think there are pros and cons, but I am thinking of the current AXIZ, the current Noah, and the future of Noah as champion. We are going to go on. First of all, the tag league, our goal is to win.
Q: You have a matching new costume of gold and silver, but what does it mean?
NAKAJIMA: What do you think? (Laughs)
SHIOZAKI: We will take Noah even further with AXIZ. That is what we will do.
Q: Does that mean that you will gleam more?
NAKAJIMA: Yes. You are gleaming even today?
Q: Well...
NAKAJIMA: Yes, answer yes or no....
Q: Right...
NAKAJIMA: Speak from the heart!
Q: Okay....
NAKAJIMA: Have you lost your voice?
Q: Now, about the future again...
SHIOZAKI: We are going to make this Global Tag League...shine
NAKAJIMA: Right...

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments