(NOAH) Post match promos ~ Global Tag League Night Five (Wednesday, April 17th 2019, Korakuen Hall, Tokyo)


MOHAMMED YONE & ROCKY KAWAMURA

KAWAMURA: Adrian...Adrian (tears)
YONE: He says that this is disappointing in what came out in his first match
KAWAMURA: Mohammed...Adrian!
YONE: He says that next time it will not finish like this (rough).
Q: Mohammed & Yone, your name, it is a boxing tag?
KAWAMURA (leaving and shouting): Adrian! Adrian! Noah...Kaman!! Adrian!!
YONE:...well, it is a boxing tag between Mohammed and Rocky, it was very sudden, so next time I think I will go ahead and try to wear gloves too and go "Mohammed" (Ali?)


NAOMICHI MARUFUJI & JUNTA MIYAWAKI

Q: Hideki Suzuki has appeared?
MARUFUJI: I have come into contact with him before, and it was a lot of fun. I think it is a good opportunity to see him with various wrestlers, I look forward to it.
Q: He has entered into the "Sugiura Army"?
MARUFUJI: He is against me as I cannot partner with Sugiura...is that what you mean? I am not in RATELS, I am not in Stinger or the Sugiura army...so where should I go? Team Miyawaki?
Q: A chance came from an unexpected place?
MIYAWAKI: I watched Suzuki's match from the start, and as I am also using an arm cross, I think its going to be a great reference. Even when Suzuki came to Noah before, it was not only the knees and the elbows that came out, but also his "personal strength"...I think am looking forward to it.
MARUFUJI: He is serious. Anyway, he's doing jujitsu now, and it is a good partner that tries other things. Do not hold back for me as a precaution, take it from NOSAWA!
MIYAWAKI: NOSAWA...I feel like winning!


NOSAWA Rongai & HIDEKI SUZUKI

RONGAI: Why did you come here today?
SUZUKI: I came because I don't hesitate to try things.
Q: A match has been agreed on, and this will be the first match since last February for Suzuki; but why did you want to wrestle against Marufuji?
SUZUKI: Its easy. You say Noah, you think of Marufuji.
RONGAI: So, why did you come here today (laughs)
SUZUKI: Since the start of the year I have had no work. I am job hunting.
NOSAWA: Its because I told you that Noah has a new look. On March 10th in Yokohama, I joined the Sugiura Army, finding its better to not compete with seniors (rough as there is no adequate translation). Since everyone is in the League, I called Suzuki and as the "Sugiura Army", we will make Noah a little more interesting. Maybe Noah will be a little more interesting with wrestlers like us. Sugiura doesn't know this (laughs).
SUZUKI: I haven't met him yet
RONGAI: You are in the fight of the Sugiura Army
SUZUKI: The name is embarrassing
RONGAI: Yes..well...so what did you come here to do today?
SUZUKI: I am job hunting. I was told that I could go to the Public Employment Security Office
RONGAI: Is that so? You have had a separate introduction here.
SUZUKI: I am getting an appearance fee (rest does not translate well).
RONGAI: I think that the new Noah is going to make money, they have a good new image.
SUZUKI: The logo has changed
Q: The aim in Noah is Marufuji?
SUZUKI: It is not my aim. Like I said before, when you mention Noah, its Marufuji (points to t-shirt), and I also think its Takashi Sugiura. It is a good way to start with people who don't understand what it is like I think.
RONGAI: Praise from Boku-chan*
SUZUKI'S answer does not translate
NOSAWA: Well, it will be frightening NOSAWA Rongai at May 4th Korakuen Hall. Noah fans, I think I am going to show it to you on the Noah mat.
Q: A year and two months ago you said that you were interested in Kiyomiya, what about him now?
SUZUKI: The situation is completely different from when I was here last, and I think the champion is great. It's not just the company situation which is different, its the wrestlers situation too, and mine as well. However, the man who hasn't changed will be consumed and will eventually vanish. NOSAWA is calling, and it means it can be broken.
RONGAI: So, why did you come here today?
SUZUKI: It is broken and over for the normal people. NOSAWA can see that. Still, I think I am good enough....I came for myself.

*Term of endearment in Japanese families used to refer to the youngest boy.


THE RETURN OF THE DARK AGENTS (AKITOSHI SAITO & MASAO INOUE)

INOUE: Thank you...
SAITO: Thank you! Since I first came to Noah, I have been fighting with Inoue, who has been with me for 19 years. I think there has been a mature evolution, which is different from just a new one. You might think that today it was the same old Masao Inoue, but have you ever collected insects? They pretend to be dead when you put them in the fridge, but they are actually alive. I have the same ability.
INOUE (sarcastic laugh about Saito's comment about insects in the refrigerator): Saito has helped me sometimes when I am in danger. So, thanks to Saito, and because he understands everything, and I thought it would be good if I received it, Saito helped me. It's all thanks to Saito.
SAITO: The champions are strong. When you see it you can understand how frightening it is. So, because its dangerous, it doesn't help when I was on the receiving end.
Q: So, what if Inoue wrestles again?
SAITO: No, I will be the one who will aim for the victory.
INOUE: From now on it will be complete victory
SAITO: Yes. Give hopes and dreams to those who are "not yet" thinking of coming to see...Masao.
INOUE: The two of us, the two if us. Of course, the two of us.

KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA
"An unexpected team took my feet from under me? But? Hey! I don't want to admit it. Masao? That Masao?! Masao, this is a serious debt! Remember that, Masao!!!"

STINGER (YO-HEY, KOTARO SUZUKI & YOSHINARI OGAWA)

Q: This was an intense fight of over 25 minutes?
YO-HEY: Great battle? So far, RATELS have fought fierce battles in the countryside, but they came pounding in Korakuen though. What shall we do? There is nothing special about today. A loss means nothing.
Q: Ogawa asked Harada for a handshake?
OGAWA: Yeah, but if YO-HEY stops me, then we can't shake hands, but look at the situation. It's already a little different.
Q: How did Kotaro see this?
KOTARO: If the leader's heart is swayed, then the team is over. The only thing I can say is that YO-HEY is getting stronger and getting better after coming here.
Q: YO-HEY, a few words about the future?
YO-HEY: It's like this...I haven't achieved the meaning of coming here yet, as only the "pe" of "peron" is only in me. I will add a "ron" to it and serve it as a YO-HEY Teriyaki McBurger.

TADASUKE

"I don't think there is anything...I think...I'm already fed up".


TAKASHI SUGIURA & KAZMA SAKAMOTO

Q: It was a wonderful victory?
SUGIURA: It was great for us, but awkward for the champion.
Q: Having won against the champion, are you looking ahead to Global Tag League?
SUGIURA: Like I said earlier, its Global Tag League now, and I have put it into his mind. But for now, we are busy with the tour, and on May 4th it will be the final...we are aiming for the Sugiura army to be the last men standing in the ring, and after that, I'm going out on tour ahain.
Q: KAZMA, how are you looking back on today's event?
KAZMA: I am trustworthy. There are times when you have to be (rough as the sentence doesn't translate well). I will say it again. I am not subordinate to Sugiura, I am by his side, supporting, and I am happy today. Those people talk about scenery, scenery, many times. You guys know that you are not alone, right? What can you make? Even I will say it many times, you can't do it, it will be us who will show the new scenery.
Q: You have reached the top, but what about the future?
SUGIURA: There is also AXIZ, but we cannot lose anymore...
Q: Saito & Inoue?
SUGIURA: Not a problem.
Q: Today you got the victory
SUGIURA: Yeah. It's really something.
KAZMA: Yone & Storm
Q: You will win there too?
SUGIURA: Oh no, we cannot lose.
Q: NOSAWA has bought in Suzuki as part of the Sugiura Army?
SUGIURA: I have not heard anything. However, I want it to be just Hideki Suzuki. (Rest does not translate well, but he admits something about Suzuki being decent about his ability).

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments