(NOAH) Global Junior Tag League 2019 ~ Interview with Chris Ridgeway


"I adjusted my schedule, as I wanted to come to Japan as soon as possible. This is my first visit to the country, and as the culture and habits are different, I wanted to get to know Noah's ring early. In Noah, the foreign students have always lived in the dojo (the training camp), and there is a track record of an environment being created where you can learn the Japanese style/Noah style from the basics.
I debuted five years ago, and although I have accumulated a lot in my career, here I will begin again. I think that it is necessary to aim for the next stage.

So, I got an offer to participate in Junior Tag League, although I have not yet met my partner, Kumano. I am not anxious though, he is Noah born, right? Like me, he is conscious of the fact that this is a Noah ring, and we will aim for the victory. Like me, he is also looking to go up to the next stage. We think the same. Our styles may be different, but I wouldn't be here if we couldn't get along well.
I have been thinking for a long time that I wanted to wrestle in Japan someday, and after everything, I am finally here.
On May 28th, I am looking forward very much to my debut in Japan at Korakuen Hall."

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp   

Comments