(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS ~ GLOBAL JUNIOR TAG LEAGUE, NIGHT ONE (28TH MAY, KORAKUEN HALL, TOKYO)

MAYBACH TANIGUCHI

Q: What is the name of your move?
TANIGUCHI: I don't know yet, I am still deciding.
Q: With this technique, will you aim at Kongoh and Marufuji with it?
TANIGUCHI: Yes, I'm going to silently stop the barking of Kongoh.

YOSHIKI INAMURA

Q: Why have you changed (your image)?
INAMURA: There is one reason; it is to join with Kongoh, which means that we fight with a closer bond.
Q: Your eyebrows are completely shaved off...
INAMURA: I feel ready! I will fight with power!


CHRIS RIGDEWAY & HITOSHI KUMANO

Q: What is your impression of the match?
RIDGEWAY: This was my first match in Japan, and my first match in Noah. Kumano bought out my strengths, which is why I got the victory.
KUMANO: It was very easy to do! Super good wrestler! This there a reason why this team can't go to the league (finals)? This is the first time, and I will apply myself towards the debut of our first victory.
Q: How is it, coming to Noah?
RIDGEWAY: The audience reaction was really good, and so it was easy to do.

HAJIME OHARA & NOSAWA 

*Hajime Ohara sits in the booth due to damage to the foot*

OHARA: Fuck! It was stolen!
NOSAWA: Today is not such a big deal. The team that wins from the opening match in the league, cannot win. More than that almost, it is only our first tag. Surprisingly, I can also speak Spanish. "Gracias"

*NOSAWA leaves*

Q: What was your impression of Ridgeway?
OHARA: Amazing. I was surprised, did you see it? I thought that he would be immobilized by Mui Bien (rough)...this is the first time I tapped, and it came from the ankle joint as I thought. That threw me as it was so unexpected, which is where my calculation went wrong. Well, I am a little upset, but today was only the first match. I lost today, but next...
Q: Next will be a match against HAYATA & YO-HEY?
OHARA: It's a league match. I can't drag out losing. Last year, I lost a match in Kawasaki, and although I lost today, I haven't forgotten that regret and I will win against them. Although I lost today, I will climb up and in Kawasaki go Mui Bien. That is why today is Mui Bien.


JUNTA MIYAWAKI & SEIYA MOROHASHI

MOROHASHI: You saw it! You all saw it! This is the era of Junta! This is the age of Junta & Seiya! Hey! Did you see it!
MIYAWAKI: This wasn't just a fluke! I will get the win again!
MOROHASHI: Everyone! Don't look away from us!

(Morohashi says something which doesn't translate well, but is something that Masahiro Chono said, he pulls a muscle pose and Miyawaki joins in)


STINGER (YOSHINARI OGAWA & KOTARO SUZUKI)

Q: The result was a count out?
OGAWA: I was a little too aware of YO-HEY. I wonder if it was a mistake to aim too much. But, well, its nothing too serious.
Q: What are your thoughts on YO-HEY?
OGAWA: In a way, I thought that Kotaro and I had given him a good opportunity, and I feel a little disappointed that he has returned to RATELS again. I also expected an interesting development if he left us and didn't go back to RATELS. Well, he was different with us. The foundations were different. When he came to Kotaro and I, I was puzzled, he just did not fit.
Q: Kotaro?
KOTARO: Anyway, YO-HEY, if you want to give such an incomplete answer, you put that all distinctly on yourself (rough)
Q: Will you carry on?
KOTARO: Of course. It doesn't end like this, but its fine as long as I have Ogawa.
OGAWA:..there is no sequel to this.

YO-HEY & HAYATA

YO-HEY: Hey! Oh, its...like the unfolding of a muddled soap opera, are we the blonde couple? Or are we now the silver-haired couple? I don't know, but the love story of the married couple, is the best strong peak for this opener, and we won the first match today. As for them! Stinger...the two guys who threw me away like litter...there was no victory. We won that showdown, and saying "we might have lost, but it is good because it came to a draw" will make it impossible to achieve the love story of the third consecutive victory. I am sorry about today. I have a hole in my lung, and sickness in the return match, but its bad to make excuses. It was awkward, but there hasn't been a problem. Whether the hole opens, I am not worried, the strength of love from Wife will clinch the victory. If I talk too much, the lungs will be punctured again, so lets finish it!
HAYATA: Same!
YO-HEY (getting up): Push!

(YO-HEY leans on HAYATA'S shoulder to leave as he was almost sitting down)


JINSEI SHINZAKI, NAOMICHI MARUFUJI & DAISUKE HARADA

Q: Jinsei, do you have anything to say about Kenoh?
SHINZAKI: How many years has it been since I was last in the ring with Kenoh? I think it must have been about five or six years since we last were together, the good fight today has exceeded that time...well, my heart is grateful to Noah, and I can only say that to Marufuji. From now on, I think I would like you to churn Noah up and continue to raise it higher.
Q: In the ring, you used the word "only" about yourself?
SHINZAKI: Yes. I am "only" 52 and still more to go. Because I am 52, from here there is still more I think. (Rest does not translate)
Q: Marufuji, congratulations on returning.
MARUFUJI: Thank you.
Q: Do you have any concerns about your relationship with Harada?
HARADA: Nothing. Nothing.
MARUFUJI: Good. Today it was a win. It's a big deal, Kotoge is a heavyweight you know.
Q: Harada, what do you think?
HARADA: Hate. Nothing more.
Q: Who, Marufuji?
MARUFUJI: I'm crushed.
HARADA: I have been watching Shinzaki's matches from the time I was in Osaka Pro. I was happy to stand in the ring together today.
Q: What is your enthusiasm for Junior Tag League?
HARADA: I saw three official matches, they were all interesting. After all, in order to make the Noah Jnrs the best in the world, I want to win all the league matches starting from Hiroshima.
SHINZAKI: Anyway, this interesting to me because I don't really know Marufuji's popularity, but then again I don't really know the position in the group too well, but as I'm Marufuji's friend, its interesting.
HARADA: I am an enemy.

(HARADA and SHINZAKI leave)

MARUFUJI: Where should I go? Where should I go?
Q: Kenoh made an appeal today?
MARUFUJI: He always does that. Am I happy? I'm back. What a feeling Kenoh, its like seeing a lover before you. I am irresistible. The rest is about the junior tag league. Harada won over Kotoge today, but the juniors, must make sure they don't have boring matches. Do not pollute the Noah Junior that we have created. Take it over and go above.

KENOH (with Kongoh)

KENOH: Fuck! We have strong convictions! Noah has strong convictions and feelings! We are not going to be discouraged by this defeat! We will make Pro Wrestling Noah's ring, shine like a diamond!
KITAMIYA: Let's go back!
INAMURA: Yes!

HIDEKI SUZUKI

Q: Did you try and hit the champion, Kiyomiya?
SUZUKI: I don't know!
Q: There are chop marks from Shiozaki on your chest?
SUZUKI: It's funny, I mean..."Can you do it for longer?" That's what I thought, however, the chop was so painful! The power behind those chops is more painful than I thought, and it is different from the other wrestlers with the way he chops, the force of the turning power, the force to be able to hold back. That is why I said "bring out your strength". That asshole is not feeble. Give him my best regards!

KAITO KIYOMIYA
KIYOMIYA: I thought the opponents were coming together as a team and hungrily gobbling. I've been there myself, and thought today I would bring the hungry spirit myself.
Q: You were also attacked early on, but you returned it?
KITOMIYA: I cannot lose because I have this belt. I know the weight of this belt, Noah's wrestlers understand this, as do wrestlers from elsewhere. but I will always return it. That is how it feels.
Q: It is likely that the match with Sugiura will be amazing?
KIYOMIYA: My opponent is a veteran, and experienced in title matches. However, more than that, it will happen. Since, I have acquired this belt for the first time ever, I have the confidence that I have accumulated various experiences.
Q: What is your impression of Suzuki?
KIYOMIYA: As you can imagine, every shot he gives is heavy. He hits hard and doesn't hesitate to try and control the early stages of the game without holding back.
Q: There you also spoke on the microphone, what does that mean from now on?
KIYOMIYA: I am in a position to protect this belt, and I have to protect it from now on. I think that is connected to this point. If that is the case, then I must tell you more then ever, I do not intend to "hold back". I am going to do more than ever.


AXIZ (Go Shiozaki & Katsuhiko Nakajima)

Q: How was the match today?
NAKAJIMA: Why, how was it?
Q: It became an exciting game
NAKAJIMA: You felt the excitement, right? You were thrilled right? It is still a pre-match, but are you looking forward to it?
Q: Both Shiozaki and Suzuki were exciting, the ring was exciting.
SHIOZAKI: There were six people. Suzuki. Good. Let's do it again. What happened today? We understood each other rapidly.
Q: In terms of the tag challenge?
SHIOZAKI: It is difficult. KAZMA SAKAMOTO is a tag, Takashi Sugiura is a single and a tag. How are you looking at it? Today is about Sugiura. (Rough ~ rest does not translate)
Q: Does this situation stimulate you in the ring?
SHIOZAKI: That's right. Noah's ring has Katsu and AXIZ. It's natural it is exciting.
NAKAJIMA: Well, I am not satisfied with today, because it has just begun. Do you want to feel more thrilled by our matches? Don't worry, we are AXIZ. We will thrill you more than this. Don't forget, we are AXIZ, and we are at the center.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments