(NOAH) Post Match Promos ~ Global Junior Tag League, Night Two (30th May, Hiroshima Industry Hall West Exhibition Hall)


THE SUGIURA ARMY (NOSAWA & HAJIME OHARA)

NOSAWA: It's like this. The married couple tag? In this situation, we are an instant tag, right?
OHARA: HAYATA, YO-HEY...I regret last years league match...I lost to you in Kultz Kawasaki. I have not forgotten it! That regret is my motivation!
NOSAWA: I don't know this story of regret, but I don't care about last year. Look at what is happening now. Where are we? We are the company dogs, dogs inside! It would be nice if we won tag league.
OHARA: I took it from you today YO-HEY, next it will be you HAYATA.


RATELS (DAISUKE HARADA & TADASUKE)

Q: You have your first point in your first match?
TADASUKE: Junta...your first victory was good, but unfortunately, my own momentum was better...yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah! HAHA!

(Tadasuke walks off singing a Pokemon theme from a video game)

Q:...and that was?
HARADA: Don't listen to him! Listen to what is happening now!..with that momentum, we can really aim to win, "last chance or not". More and more the "Crazy Tadasuke" will come out and win.
Q: If you can't win, will the team of Harada & Tadasuke break up?
HARADA: Well, the team will remain the same. The word "break up" may be different, but if we cannot win, I wonder if we will dissolve.
Q: Who wears the pants (rough translation as phrase doesn't translate well into an adequate explanation)
HARADA: That's right. According to Tadasuke, does the leader fit in with the other guy? There may be various opinions, but when I think of the tag with Tadasuke, that is why I put them on (very rough, as there isn't really an English translation other than "who wears the pants")... Yonago, World Hall...one by one, fighting carefully. I want to go there from a small place. See you!

Walks off doing "komanechi"...which is basically this....


It is a parody done by Beat Takeshi, a Japanese comedian, in imitation of a gymnast, Nadia Comăneci, who made a similar gesture.


STINGER (Yoshinari Ogawa & Kotaro Suzuki)

OGAWA: He (Suzuki) is in charge of talking for us
SUZUKI: Please ask me anything
Q: How were Kumano and Ridgeway?
SUZUKI: We were not going to lose to a team that formed only yesterday. I wonder how many years we have been together.
Q: How was Ridgeway?
SUZUKI: A bit lightweight. I wonder how much he will change during the league. I mean the team he is in, isn't it? (rough)
Q: Hiroshima is the last place of Misawa...
OGAWA: That's a good question...

(Walks off)

KOTARO: I'm leaving if there are no questions
Q: You drew in the first match?
KOTARO: Well, there is a possibility of winning over each other in the league. It will only be once, right? The finals. Well, I don't want to do a title match, so we will win. There will be no challengers if we win. Think about it, its the same in boxing? There are no challengers for strong champions, right?

AXIZ (Go Shiozaki & Kotaro Suzuki)

NAKAJIMA: Go-san, what's wrong? Noah is hot. It is hot all over! But the last time, it was dangerous! (Inoue's schoolboy, which he got the sneak win over Nakajima with) I had a moment of awareness.
SHIOZAKI: Not falling for that trick again
NAKAJIMA: Well, that's why partners are important. I've done it with the opponents, the shape changer (Taniguchi), the guy who has just returned (Marufuji), and I was aware of it. I got caught up in it believing who among them was my partner.
Q: You got into it with Taniguchi and Marufuji after the match?
SHIOZAKI: Taniguchi, oh what, are you joining with Marufuji now?
Q: Ahead of the Mitsuharu Memorial match, Marufuji shoved Taniguchu, his teammate, and it developed into three way brawl?
SHIOZAKI: Was it set up? It was pretty pointless. Well, I cannot see him, I am only focused in Naomichi Marufuji.
NAKAJIMA: Well, that is true for the memorials, and now everyone in Noah has their own thoughts, and they all collide in the ring. It's intense. Is Noah intense now? Answer yes or no.
Q: I guess...
NAKAJIMA: What is that?
Q: Okay...
NAKAJIMA: Yes, it's hot. Hot. Hot...and at its centre is AXIZ.


KONGOH (Kenoh, Masa Kitamiya, Atsushi Kotoge & Yoshiki Inamura)

KENOH: I have said this many times! KAITO KIYOMIYA, you are an unoriginal champion! You are a champion without a character! Is that a good answer for Noah's champion? Don't you want to make Noah better with your own strong convictions, and your own thoughts? We are different! We acted to improve Noah! We don't do what the company says. We will make Pro Wrestling Noah shine like a diamond!
KITAMIYA: Lets go!
INAMURA: Yes!

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments