(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS ~ GLOBAL TAG LEAGUE FINAL NIGHT (SATURDAY, MAY 4TH 2019, KORAKUEN HALL, TOKYO)

HAJIME OHARA
"Today was the first day of the Sugiura army, so I could not afford to lose. Well, I wasn't going to lose to Kumano, because coming up are the junior tag and the junior single leagues, and under Sugiura I will be strong in order to be Noah's top junior once more. As for the junior tag, maybe with someone in the Sugiura army? Well, there is only one person, one junior, but he is good. He is fine. We knew each other in Mexico, and easy to work with I think. It is my future task for me to win without relying in whoever my partner is I think. It doesn't matter who that is. However, NOSAWA is stronger than a bear. I'm not worried at all, I am looking forward to Junior Tag League, and so I am Mui Bien".

HITOSHI KUMANO
"Hajime Ohara moved on, and The Backbreakers broke up. I have had many thoughts about when we met today, but...Hajime Ohara, I wanted to thank you on winning, as the experience with The Backbreakers has been tremendously rewarding...thank you. Well, as Ohara is moving on, then I would like to too. I am at the bottom, and all I can do is rise".


MITSUYA NAGAI, ROCKY KAWAMURA & 50 FUNKY POWERS (Mohammed Yone & Quiet Storm)

NAGAI: I'm NOT Adrian!!
ROCKY: Why? Why Adrian?!
STORM: This is stupid!
ROCKY: I'm looking for Adrian! C'MON Adrian!
NAGAI: Adrian, I'm something like Adrian?
ROCKY: Adrian!! (tears)
NAGAI: Even though I decided to put up with these guys, you were the one who lost? (rough)
ROCKY: I don't know Japanese...
NAGAI: Look at YOU, you are Japanese!
ROCKY (with a tone that suggests he doesn't know): Adrian?

NAGAI and ROCKY leave arguing

STORM:...Can't stop
YONE:....Won't stop
YONE & STORM (still a little amazed by what has happened) Goin'...Goin'...GOIN'...


YUJI HINO
(Looking back on the match with Yoshiki Inamura)
"Yeah? There is still some way to go, but do not hesitate to do your best, there is real power in some parts. There is "imitation" from a lot of senior wrestlers and other so so wrestlers, but only pack the good parts of those guys whether you are training or you are wrestling. Inamura-kun, please do your best in the future. First of all, my one time participation in Noah has come to an end, but it is burning within the same industry, but everyone shouldn't be sorry. The Noah fans and the ZERO 1 fans are all the same wrestling fans who boost the wrestling industry together. Yuji Hino thanks you in advance. Thank you very much!"

YOSHIKI INAMURA
"In a one on one situation, Hino's tremendous power is engraved on his body. I think I could have fought more if I had the power to do more tackles or anything. Between my strength and Hino's overwhelming power, I only felt the difference. The difference was vast. My feelings are not broken though. I only have admiration for the power that Hino fights with. I have been in the tag league for a long time, but in singles matches I think it is nice to be with strong opponents, but I still have not got results yet. Surely this year...No, I want to get results right now."


THE SUGIURA ARMY
(HIDEKI SUZUKI & NOSAWA RONGAI)

SUZUKI: I was doing it for about 9 minutes right?
NOSAWA: Today, a heartfelt appeal to Maru-chan was put in right? Also, as the Sugiura Army, its better to work with stronger people, right?
SUZUKI: The people in the main today and those in the upper card semi...the lower card is kind of scary, and I'm not going to touch it.
NOSAWA: I haven't had too many matches in the promotion, but I am urged to come and see Suzuki as Sugiura Army (rough)
SUZUKI: It is not clear yet, is it? (Rough)
NOSAWA: I cannot lose. It will be amusing when Suzuki comes again? Miyawaki felt he was going to win after all.
SUZUKI: I will win.
NOSAWA: But, you can bring firsthand (experience) to it.
SUZUKI: If I'm tired. I won't do it.
NOSAWA: But, you did a good job.
SUZUKI: I feel like I ran around a lot
NOSAWA: Are you going to continue?
Q: Is Suzuki in The Sugiura Army?
SUZUKI: Yes, The Sugiura Army.
NOSAWA: He has not met Sugiura yet.
SUZUKI: I still haven't met him. Maybe after the main...I may or may not be a second.
NOSAWA: I selfishly increased my friends yesterday (rough)
SUZUKI: True!
NOSAWA: This is the Sugiura army!
SUZUKI: The people of Mui Bien
NOSAWA: Its like the Sugiura army are dominating the Noah mat
Q: Is that evidenced by that in the end you used the double arm suplex on Miyawaki?
SUZUKI: Wrong. That was because in the middle of a match, that was the best thing to do. I wish I could have used a backbreaker, but he had collapsed (rough). So to compensate for it, I used the double arm.
Q: You looked like you became annoyed with Miyawaki?
SUZUKI: No, nothing of the sort. You fight, it is intense. I've been there, but its not for someone to become hateful and think they can have a match, even before and even afterwards. It's wrong in the ring. I am going to defeat my opponent for the win. It's not like that because I used the double arm suplex separately. Apart from in title matches, it seems surprising when I used a double wristlock. At that time, you are only fighting to find the shortest way to win then, and you don't have to use your best technique.
Q: You tried to arrange something with Marufuji?
SUZUKI: After all, it is funny that he is superior to me, but the place where he is excellent, did not compete with the part that is natural. Power, physique, etc I wonder if he was more strategic than me today. But, as I said earlier, Noah had a lot of strong wrestlers, and at the moment Marufuji doesn't have a belt in either singles or tags. The belt is being held by someone else, who is stronger than Marufuji, and I think I want to do it with them.
Q: Did you feel Noah through Marufuji?
SUZUKI: I wonder? Marufuji is different. Noah may be saying "leaving Misawa", but I think that there are more parts that make you feel him, rather than parts you don't. Perhaps Miyawaki doesn't make me feel Misawa, but Marufuji does. I think both are fun, and neither are good ot bad. Through Marufuji, you can feel Noah as it was then, through Miyawaki, you can feel Noah as it is now.

NAOMICHI MARUFUJI & JUNTA MIYAWAKI

MARUFUJI: How was Hideki Suzuki?
MIYAWAKI: He was strong!
MARUFUJI: Go for it more. Carry on like you are, keep going.
MIYAWAKI: Yes! I want to experience Suzuki more. I want to do my best to be able to do a singles match next!


RATELS
(DAISUKE HARADA, TADASUKE & HAYATA)

Q: Initially this was to be like the tag league finals with "Stinger vs RATELS", but the card has had to have been changed just before?
HARADA: I think it was Tadasuke who bought it home to us the most.
Q: You defeated Ogawa?
TADASUKE: It's hard to imagine that it is settled like this. Aren't they missing one? It doesn't make sense without a proper 3 on 3. But its tiresome that its done...
HARADA: First of all, Tadasuke and I will definitely win this years Junior Tag League!
Q: What about YO-HEY?
HAYATA:... (leaves silently)

KAITO KIYOMIYA & SHUHEI (MAYBACH) TANIGUCHI

Q: You have returned to being Shuhei Taniguchi?
TANIGUCHI: Restarting from today as "Shuhei Taniguchi"...and as "Shuhei Taniguchi" I thought that I would like to work with Kiyomiya.
Q: Is there still a part of you that cannot trust Taniguchi?
KIYOMIYA: I don't know yet. I have just been betrayed by Kenoh recently, but as I said, no words are needed. I understand what I am seeing, and we will create the Golden Era.
Q: There has been critiscm that you have been reborn many times?
TANIGUCHI: I know that too. No matter what is being said, I think I have no choice but to prove myself from now on.

KONOGOH
(KENOH, ATSUSHI KOTOGE & MASA KITAMIYA)

KENOH: It's a good thing for the company that guys of their own conviction have gathered here. Is Taniguchi good for the company? Will he be doing it for a long time? That's not it. We come to the ring with aspirations. We are all about the ring. Is it good for the company to take it easy? I cannot do that. I cherish this life, and I will always give it to Pro Wrestling Noah...I am going to make it a ring of radiance, like a diamond.
KITAMIYA: Listen! Hey! Who can join a mild champion who is embarrassing, who looks like he is about to cry on the microphone and scream join? (Very rough). Who will follow you, I cannot either. I am also saying you are failing to live up to it. Kiyomiya, I don't feel like carrying your shrine. The same for you, Taniguchi. I might have lost, but I won't forget what happened today. Are you going to make a new start with your new apprentice, Taniguchi? I remember what you did today, asshole.
KOTOGE: Well, I have a stronger conviction than anyone else. I had a different sense of crisis before changing to LIDET ENTERTAINMENT, my way is different, but I intend to come up with something for myself. My way is different, but my interests are the same. I will do it my own way.
KENOH: From now on, we are going to make Noah's ring shine even more. Hey! Noah! No, Noah's parent company, LIDET ENTERTAINMENT, we are not going to obey you. Kiyomiya, I will peel off the skin where LIDET ENTERTAINMENT is pushing Kiyomiya strongly.


THE SUGIURA ARMY 
(TAKASHI SUGIURA & KAZMA SAKAMOTO)

SUGIURA: Well, I think I have been fighting with a reassuring partner
Q: It was a hard fight, but what about the two who were your final opponents?
SUGIURA: They are strong after all as they are the champions, plus they have their own individual strengths too. However, I think today that their separate strength may be better, I'm not sure that is their habit as a tag team. I don't know, but I think that is the outcome.
Q: You have won the league for the first time with this tag, but what has been the biggest factor in winning?
SUGIURA: I don't think it is possible to say that there is any one thing, but when it comes to motivation, I feel that is what he was fighting for. I feel that the most.
KAZMA: Sugi has faith in me, and I did my best to respond to that, but when we meshed, I felt that it became incredible strength.
Q: You have declared you will be challenging for two belts?
SUGIURA: The old man can do it.
KAZMA: Sugi will go for both, I will go for the tag belt.
Q: As well as being new league champions, today a lot happened, and you finally declared that "I am a company dog", how did that feel?
SUGIURA: In the match before, like a fool, each other said what they wanted say about how they are not a company dog. Well, I may say a lot of things, but even I know that I want to stand at the top, and without a company there is no place to do it. If there is no company, then I can't wrestle, so yes, in that sense I might be called a dog.
KAZMA: I wonder about being a company wrestler or not. I can't say anything as I am a freelancer, so I will go my way on my path with Takashi Sugiura next to me. It is enough to do it with him.
Q: People are coming to the Sugiura Army in stages, do they come here because of you?
SUGIURA: I don't know about that, but today we were cheered. Everyone acknowledges what I am trying to do, and I am thankful that they are supporting me.
Q: Now that you have the audience approval, how do you feel?
SUGIURA: I guess it is because one by one I have worked at it (rough)
Q: Do you feel you have star nature?
SUGIURA: That's right (laughs). Now, that is a dog.

AXIZ
(GO SHIOZAKI & KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA)

NAKAJIMA: I'm sorry...Go...I'm sorry...I was caught at the end, but still, even it's....
SHIOZAKI: We will win the title match next
NAKAJIMA (limping): It's only the belt...only the belt to give... (rough)

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp 

Comments