(NOAH) YO-HEY "I will be partnering with RATELS HAYATA as a Stinger"


9th May 2019
Noah.co.jp 

Q: Congratulations on your discharge from the hospital. How is the situation?
YO-HEY: Thank you! I became so used to the sensation of the tube being in my body and feeling uncomfortable, its an unusual feeling now that I can act normally. I am very thankful.

Q: On the 28th May you will be participating in Global Jnr Tag League 2019, which starts at Korakuen, without any problems?
YO-HEY: Yes. For now I am fine, but I was told by the doctor that since my stamina has fallen, I should return to my normal condition slowly and without overdoing it.

Q: You have decided to enter with HAYATA?
YO-HEY: As I said before, he also wanted to achieve the feat of winning three championships in a row, more than just two. The team is different, but its a good place to show how much strength is taken when two people with the same ambition come together!

Q: The question remains as to whether YO-HEY is RATELS or Stinger by partnering with HAYATA, what is the situation?
YO-HEY: I am Stinger! I am sure you are wondering, "is he returning to RATELS?". "Is he coming back?". I will be partnering with HAYATA as Stinger. Perhaps HAYATA is the same. I will make it clear at the Maebashi event*

(Note: That is the Gunma event on May 19th, which is the last event before Global Junior Tag League starts. YO-HEY is not on the card, but RATELS and Stinger are facing off against each other, so I guess it would be the perfect moment for him to make an announcement)

Q: You have the opportunity to fight both RATELS & Stinger?
YO-HEY: Of course there are the two, but, I think especially personally, Tadasuke. Even when I was in RATELS... (doesn't really translate well, but I think YO-HEY is saying something like when he was in RATELS he couldn't see it, but now he is away, is Tadasuke more awake than anyone?)....I think that it would be frightening for him to suddenly use momentum. I felt that something had broken thrugh when I was watching recently...I need to be careful...

Q: You have two consecutive victories in Global Jnr Tag League, and you believe you will be the winning candidates. So, if you win this time, what are you looking forward to?
YO-HEY: Generally, a belt! But this tag league has something that I consider very special...the 4th consecutive victory comes to mind first, but of course I want a belt.

Q: Please give a message to the fans.
YO-HEY: In the hospital and training with McShake slurping, I will make full use of the enhanced lung capacity, and show you all...and with the cheers from the lungs, I am waiting for the cheers that I can hear in my mind.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp.

Comments