Twitter War 1: Kenoh vs Takashi Sugiura


5th May 2019 

Background: Kenoh had announced at the last night of "Global Tag League 2019" that he had created a new unit called "Kongoh".

KENOH: With strong convictions, the four of us will work together as "Kongoh". I won't be a dog for the company. I won't do as the company tells me. I will make the ring shine through carrying out my own beliefs.
SUGIURA: Kenoh-kun*, thank you for using a tacky name like "Kongoh*". I mean, "The Sugiura Army" is bad enough, but I intentionally used it because the uncool method is the way to break out. So, I am grateful that a worse team has been born with this.
KENOH: Oh no, I'm glad to have your comments. It is nice that my dog remarks are inspiring to the baby-face to get sympathy from the fucking customers. This bad name that you are happy with, I will make a big name, which you will eventually regret. I will keep my opinion and make Noah's ring greater.
SUGIURA: Thank you. Let's go to the Budokan together.

Later, Sugiura posted independently (and without sub-quoting Kenoh) posted:

"I really like that this will make Noah more exciting from now on. Take me to the Budokan. Thank you very much. Go for it"

* "Kun" is a Japanese honorific which is used by a senior to a junior, and in Noah as a way for Marufuji and Sugiura to wind Kenoh up. 
* "Kongoh" ~ diamond

Comments