(NOAH) Post match promos 2019, Global Junior League Night One (Korakuen Hall, 27th June 2019)


TADASUKE
(while HAYATA faces the wall in embarrassment)
"Hey! Junta! Did you get stronger by changing your hair style and your costume?"
Tadasuke then yells at someone unseen, something which doesn't translate well, but it's like saying to someone "looks aren't everything."


HIDEKI SUZUKI

Q: First, the fight with Inamura?
SUZUKI: As you saw, he has power, and there is determination. Is there any other impression? No. That is all. I think that is wrestling. Technology, speed, power, strategy, I think that all of that is necessary, but I think it is also necessary to have the grit to convey that to the customers, "where there is a will, there is a way". There is nothing more you need. How much has it been? His career? About a year? That smaller guy, Miyawaki, who I fought a couple of days ago, he doesn't have the technique or the speed, but the way he attacked me was good, but I felt it was different.
Q: You demanded a singles match with Go Shiozaki?
SUZUKI: Regardless of where, when and how, lets do it. We don't have to do the first part, but I guess we did. I mean there doesn't have to be a pre-match, that is already over.
Q: You also spoke of "responsibility" and "preparedness" on the microphone, but what was the purpose?
SUZUKI: I wanted people to hear it and feel it (rough). I wanted to convey everything I said to Go Shiozaki after the previous match.
Q: So, looking ahead to future participation in Noah, and not...
SUZUKI: Looking at the match, and looking ahead next to Go Shiozaki (rough), its not the case that our schedules don't match I think. It may not be so for other people, but for me, this match is just one time. Truly. Today, this is the final part. I think there is no tomorrow. Two years before, in about May, I did it thinking then thinking that "this is the last time". I always think it. So, the difference is that thinking that my match is different from others. So, if you have that resolution and courage that you had previously (Shiozaki)...I have it too. Show me it. Do it for me, and for the customers. (Rest does not translate).


MINORU TANAKA
"This is my first victory over Yoshinari Ogawa...it is natural. I wonder who I am? I am the 39th GHC Junior Heavyweight Champion. It is natural to win this league match. Its natural to break through in this first battle. I will also overcome the next one, and the next one. I declare, I will win the title. Once during the New Japan era there was a distant chance of a singles match that I wanted to make happen with Yoshinari Ogawa, today the tension was much higher. It was extremely high. I am looking ahead. First of all, I will win the league. I don't know who the defensive match will be against. Let everyone come for it. I don't see small things, I am completely aware of the IWGP Junior, and the world Junior, and among of these three major junior titles, I think the GHC Junior is top. And if anyone tries to take it, idiots! (very rough)

HAJIME OHARA

*Appears dragging his leg*

OHARA: It is not painful. I does not hurt. I might be not as good as Sugiura, but I kept in mind a different way of fighting from Hajime Ohara. After receiving the opponents attack it was received, defended and crushed (rough). I too can use kicks and joint skills, and I wanted to show you where I was stronger than him. After all, looking at how Sugiura fights, he receives and receives, and on top of that he fights in a battle which is being screwed down with power. I hope I can inherit that, even a little. I aim to win the league in a different way of fighting than Hajime Ohara before. Today the promotion for Kultz Kawasaki was also announced, and I think that the collaboration between Noah and Taito Station at Mizonokuchi. I think that Kultz Kawasaki will be an event that has been upgraded on two levels since last year. I am going to prepare as I only have a month left. This year, I will make both in and outside the ring Muy Bien. I am a Noah Junior...no, I will lead Noah from both inside and outside of the ring. That is why today is Muy Bien!
Q: What was the last variant of Muy Bien?
OHARA: I had the image of a low back attack. I aimed at the neck from the early stages too. Finally, I thought that if I had the chance, I was thinking of giving damage to the neck. Lastly, I want for the cross-face from the Muy Bien style using the Muy Bien feint from the neckbreaker. Is the Muy Bien not good? I will polish new weapons under Sugiura. I have a lot of weapons, and with them, I will lead the Noah juniors.


KAITO KIYOMIYA, NAOMICHI MARUFUJI & MASAAKI MOCHIZUKI

*Marufuji and Mochizuki walk into the comment booth first, Kiyomiya comes in later*

MARUFUJI: I'm fine
MOCHIZUKI: Well, I am fine. Well, Noah's face, the young champion? It is necessary to persevere....

*Kiyomiya walks in, and he and Marufuji stare at each other for a moment*

MOCHIZUKI (cont): What? Unity. I think this is how it works (handshake) we won.
KIYOMIYA: I don't think I have been acknowledged yet
MOCHIZUKI: Hey!
MARUFUJI: Look! Don't annoy your seniors. And Mochizuki.
MOCHIZUKI: Well, if my schedule is convenient, it's pretty rapid. There were some theoretical kicks today. The blonde headed guy. I'm quite interested in him. There has been boasting, but I have to say, there was no loss to him today (rough). Now, is a fight, but also a debate (when Kiyomiya and Marufuji stare at each other again)...hey, don't bother.
MARUFUJI: Mochizuki-san, I will DM you
MOCHIZUKI: Okay, DM me. Kiyomiya, follow me, I'll follow you.
KIYOMIYA: Thank you. Thank you very much.
MARUFUJI: Champion, we are going to talk

*Marufuji and Mochizuki leave*

KIYOMIYA: What, will you be back? I don't think I have been acknowledged yet. To tell the truth, the presence is strong, but I will always surpass.

YO-HEY
"In this single league, Daisuke Harada became the opponent, and by chance it was just the official match of the single league. It might have been just a single match for a normal local singles match, but the belt is up on this tournament. It's natural for special matches like league matches, and Daisuke Harada is honestly someone who is amazingly special to me. Winning a single against him was the most recent goal. It may be said that today is truly regrettable, but that is not the case. "I am not happy being disappointed". It doesn't make sense to lose. To be honest I thought "you can beat this", and I thought I would win at the end. He saw the chance, and got the win over tired YO-HEY chan. I have to study more. I was overwhelmed. If there are two words, the lungs will lose. After two words, the lungs are likely lose again. I will leave it like this. Honestly, two more, and my lungs are...well...uh!


AXIZ

SHIOZAKI: Thank you Katsu-chan
NAKAJIMA: I'm the one who should be thanking you. Nope, how are you? We get it, it goes, we get it, it goes. This is the third time. Our third belt. Each time we are growing. Are you aware of this? The belt comes back. We are AXIZ. This is the center. But this is not the end, this is an AXIZ restart. Keep an eye on us and watch us closely. Along with AXIZ, I, Katsuhiko Nakajima, at Kultz Kawasaki will be bigger.
Q: What about the battle against Suzuki?
SHIOZAKI: Well, today he spoke my name, and said various things about the last time, as for myself...what? Courage? Do I have the courage to have a match with Hideki Suzuki? Thank you. With Pro Wrestling Noah's love and courage, I will do it with Suzuki. Do you not know where this is coming from? It's splendid. Up and down. Lets go! Lets do it!

Picture credit: Noah.co.jp
Link to original article

Comments