(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS ~ Global Junior Tag League 2019 (31st May, Yonago Convention Center BIG Ship, Tottori), NIGHT THREE

HITOSHI KUMANO & CHRIS RIDGEWAY

Q: Looking back on the match?
KUMANO: There was a tie with Morohashi in Maebashi, and to compete against him is intense, but I have a fun partner. Chris took the win today, and we got the second place ahead of the others. I would like to continue aiming for the top of the Noah Juniors.
RIDGEWAY: Today I got the tap, but thanks to Kumano, 2 points!
Q: What about teamwork?
RIDGEWAY: Aggression is rising more and more. I think if we go on that way, then good chemistry will be born. I won tonight, but I should be able to win in a different way.
KUMANO: I think it gets better day by day. From the first day we started to work together, I thought this guy is amazing, and he has won today. We are still an "unknown", but we only have to win all the remaining matches against RATELS and Special 4. We are going to the finals.

TAKASHI SUGIURA

Q: You have fought twice with Inamura for two days?
SUGIURA: It's fine. It's better than a stranger.
Q: You reached your 49th birthday, overwhelming Inamura who is half your age at 26?
SUGIURA: ...Aren't you going to say "congratulations" before that?
Q:...Congratulations
SUGIURA: Wrong! Please say "Thank you Mr. Sugiura for accepting life in this world" (rough) Thank you.
Q: "Thank you Mr. Sugiura for accepting life in this world"*
SUGIURA: Ok.
Q: The next time in Osaka is the the match against Kiyomiya, in Korakuen there is the part that was threatened by Hideki Suzuki?
SUGIURA: I won't change. I will go to it without running and hiding.
Q: Even when you are 49 years old...
SUGIURA: I will do my best like a child, fresh and dazzling! I am going to go to the title match as if this was my first experience!


STINGER (Kotaro Suzuki & Yoshinari Ogawa)

Q: You attacked Rongai's knees?
KOTARO: I self destructed. I can't help it.
Q: Why did you hold on, even after the match was over?
KOTARO: Because it was Rongai
OGAWA:...We are going to change "speakers" (laughs)
Q: How was it fighting with Ohara & Rongai?
OGAWA: This was my first time with Rongai (the rest does not translate)...the next is a singles, I'll let you know. Anyway, Kotaro is the person who is in charge of talking for us, so I'm leaving

OGAWA leaves

Q: Will you continue to make a series of wins towards "not having a title match?"
KOTARO: In order not to do a title match, we will give all the power we have!!


HI69 & MINORU TANAKA

TANAKA: Yonago Convention Centre, Big Ship is a special place for myself, Hi69 and ring announcer Ally. You will have to look Back last September to see why it was so special. It is also the reason why I entered onto the league, it is natural that "I will win."
Personally, now I have both a theme and a point. I want to work on the theme of things. I am very happy about the win today of course...I am extremely happy, but its natural. If you don't understand, get out!


KAITO KIYOMIYA, SHUHEI TANIGUCHI & AKITOSHI SAITO

Q: You struck back against Kongoh?
KIYOMIYA: I always fight with the thought that "WE are the best", so with that feeling I could not lose today
Q: You have returned to your own hometown after a long time, and with your real name?
TANIGUCHI: Long time, no see. Well, Kongoh, did you think that pounding would shut me up? Not like this. I don't intend to lose...more and more...I want to do it...I want to crush....
Q: Saito, what do you think of this?
SAITO: I have been with Noah since 2000, and I have been in the ring with this group and its history, but today I want to say what I felt when I saw the match today. Taniguchi, has been awakened by Kiyomiya, the champion with a sense of responsibility. Noah, is getting more and more fun! That is my moral responsibility!
Q: However, Kongoh say that you are a "company dog" and have no originality?
KIYOMIYA: Even if that is said, when you look our fight, you can see that their feelings are quite small compared to the strength of our hearts. We will aim for Noah's heights try our best to show a new view, always.
Q: Taniguchi, you are also opposed to Kongoh?
TANIGUCHI: Well...they can say what they want. Our matches are high. Look back on them. They are high.
SAITO: Being a "dog" means that both the owner and the pet seek each others pleasure. In that case, I am not a dog, but a cat! Be prepared!

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments