(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS ~ Global Junior Tag League 2019, NIGHT FOUR (1st June, Osaka World Hall, Osaka)


HITOSHI KUMANO & CHRIS RIDGEWAY

KUMANO: Third win. Victory. Well, I lost one, but Chris has taken care of the rest. There has been no partner, who has been so reliable.
RIDGEWAY: I heard that they were the former GHC Junior Tag Champions, who we won against. After that it is the top, at just six points (rough).
Q: Next you face Harada & Tadasuke?
RIDGEWAY: Harada beat me in England before. I might have lost then, but let me tell you, each match is different.
Q: Harada is the current IPW Junior Champion right now?
RIDGEWAY: I'm honored to confront the champion. By all means, let's have a rematch, and I will bring my belt back home to England.
Q: Your comments on what Ridgeway said?
KUMANO: We are aiming for the top of the juniors. When this league is over, I have a feeling that we are going to change the map. RATELS are next, but we will win and advance to the championship match. The two of us will be the top of the Noah Jnrs.


KAITO KIYOMIYA

Q: Was this more emotional than usual?
KIYOMIYA: There have been no pre-matches like this! There is little time left! I can't think of later! (rough). I will lead Noah! This time it is different. June 9th is a special day! A special title match! The one who wins will lead, I fight every day with that feeling. I will never lose! All that is in my head, is protecting this belt. I will beat you and show you even more of a new view...!


DAISUKE HARADA & TADASUKE

Q: Was it a worthwhile victory to beat the team who are looking for a third consecutive victory?
TADASUKE: How was it? HAYATA & YO-HEY, SERVES YOU RIGHT! OOOOOHHHH! We have replaced you in your third victory, because this is the third victory! Take a look at it!!! Oooh!!! The masquerade is still going on!

HARADA walks off

TADASUKE: It's a good feeling...I'm doing it....it is me who got the victory! OH! OH! OH! OH!

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments