(NOAH) GHC Heavyweight champion, Kaito Kiyomiya, defeats Katsuhiko Nakajima in 5th defense and pulls out of the N-1, "I want to fight with the winner"

Sports Hochi
28th July 2019

Pro Wrestling Noah held the final of "Global Junior League 2019" on 27th July at Kultz Kawasaki in Kanagawa.
In the main event, the GHC Heavyweight Champion, Kaito Kiyomiya, defeated the challenger, Katsuhiko Nakajima in 29 minutes and 34 seconds, and succeeded in his fifth defense with a violent Tiger Suplex.

Kiyomiya, who protected the belt by a reversal following hardship from a strong kick by Nakajima said backstage after the match, "it was really tough, because it was a different match from the previous. But, I was confident in myself as I was moving forward to create a new scenery."

The next series will be the N-1 VICTORY, which will decide the strongest single wrestler, will open on August 16th at the Nagoya International Congress Center, but "as I want to further enhance the victory of this belt, I will not appear in the N-1, the league to determine the strongest singles wrestler". The reason is that, "This is the dream I have for this belt. The new scenery. In the main event at Sumo Hall on November 2nd, I want to fight with the wrestler who wins. I want to have a historic match".

Link to original article from Yahoo Japan
Picture credit: Sports Hochi\Yahoo Japan

Comments