(NOAH) Post match interviews ~ Global Junior League 2019, Night Seven (Morioka Gymnasium, 19th July 2019)


HI69

HI69: Finally, a win. I don't want you to think that I am a wrestler who is all talk, but after this I only have to win at Akita and Mutsu. Still, I don't know about going to the finals, but I will win all. HAYATA, Koaro...I will win.
Q: Didn't you vow to go to the finals?
HI69: My partner is the GHC Junior champion, to go to the finals with him I will have to work hard many times over I think.
Q: You are local to Morioka?
HI69: It has been 20 years since I left here, but the atmosphere in Morioka has not changed. The ideas from those days when I had my dream of being a pro wrestler...all the thoughts came into my mind at once. I think I can see the new Hi69.


YOSHINARI OGAWA

Q: Miyawaki?
OGAWA: Let me be clear, if a wrestler cannot do the basics, then he should not enter the league. If so, and if you are a wrestler who is at that level, then I do not want you to come out. Today's Noah is different from how it was in the old days, even if there are ten bad people, they all hide it. If there one good point, then conversely everyone will say "good wrestler" and "doing my best". To speak frankly, its not good. Once again today I understood it. He is not a wrestler who should be in the league. Well, it's not just Miyawaki, as additionally there is not too much "passive", there are some wrestlers who cannot even do the small package, and they are in the main event. That is the big difference between the Noah when Misawa was here, and if Misawa was here now, then such a wrestler would not be having these types of matches. I felt once again that there are "differences" in the wrestlers when Misawa was here, and the current wrestlers.
Q: You have won your third league match?
OGAWA: Yes, only YO-HEY remains? He still has a chance, right? Well, YO-HEY is going to be a great deal more bloody than Harada was, and he's really not at Harada's level. (Ogawa then likens it to a kind of soybean paste used in Korean food, and says it is going to be a real bloody win).


KOTARO SUZUKI

Q: You fought with Ohara?
KOTARO: I can't afford to lose to someone who is injured. You saw it was a complete victory.
Q: He was the only person you lost to in the league last year?
KOTARO: Really? I forgot all about last year, because I had a year end party.
Q: You have 2 wins, 1 defeat, and have more wins than losses?
KOTARO: But HAYATA has 5 points too, right? How many matches are left for HAYATA? Two matches?
Q: If you don't get your own victory, then it is a situation when you have to pray that HAYATA loses?
KOTARO: Then lets pray every day that he will lose.
Q: You said that you had a title match allergy and that you wouldn't challenge, but...have you been fired up by this adversity?
KOTARO: I don't want to do a title match, and I don't want to go to the finals! But...to lose is the worst. As a result, if I have to go to the finals...then it cannot be helped! It is disappointing to lose, so since I care about that, it will be the championship. I don't want to go to the finals because I am tired.

YO-HEY

YO-HEY: Good! Let me say this first of all! Maybe it was because it was the junior single league, but my opponent was the singles champion, Minoru Tanaka. So, for Aoi*-Chan, its continuous from last year. I remember last year's league match like it was yesterday. Look? In the main event in Kochi last year, I won for the first time in my professional wrestling life against Tanaka, this year as well YO-HEY-chan was doing peron* this year with the GHC Junior champion. Do you understand what I am saying? Do you understand? I beat the champion! Do you understand? Honestly, I don't know! I don't know! Why do you ask? We,, I have had a victory against the champion, after all, the last official match is coming up. First of all is Yoshinari Ogawa, the last person left. Now (in terms of the scoring point), burning with never lose. If I can win against Yoshinari Ogawa, then depending on the results I can go to the final. I drilled it into myself. Don't give up until the end, Do your best...Do your best...do you have any questions? I really want an economy boom. One last try, one motivating question, I think that there are many, but last but not least!
Q: There is...
YO-HEY: Wow! Some!
Q: Ogawa said he would make you bleed more than Harada
YO-HEY: HAHAHA!! Good! I watched that match on the monitor, and both of them were sexy and bloody. I like blood, but Daisuke Harada especially has an image where he will shed some blood, but Yoshinari Ogawa-chan?! It was big, the enemy Ogawa's blood (rough). So, Mutsu? In Mutsu, I will destroy Yoshinari Ogawa at the beginning of the fight. Out of the blue, I will hit the nose, you will gently touch your forehead with your fingers (where the wound is), striking the nose consecutively, and only the nose...is it the right of your nose only? It is because the left side of the nose is irregular! So, it is just a strike on the right nose, attach the quadriceps muscle to the nipple (leaves while saying something weird)

*No idea what or who this, I think it might be one of his young nieces though (the last time YO-HEY went home one of them asked him if he was married to HAYATA!)

*Word that does not translate into English, and basically has no equivalent, but for the readability of the sentence I couldn't leave it out. Basically it means lick or to wrap your tongue around, as if you were eating an iced lolly or if a dog is licking you. Sometimes it can be translated into "roll" or to "take a licking" as if you were being beaten, but on the whole there is not really a direct meaning.


KAITO KIYOMIYA & SHUHEI TANIGUCHI

Q: You defeated Kongoh, but this is a situation that is developing into a tug-of-war about the N-1 and Sumo Hall, and not just the championship?
KIYOMIYA: That's right, I have a lot of dreams for the future. Of course, I dream about being the N-1 winner, so I think that I need to make sure that the results I get are good both individually, and in tags.
Q: You are advancing at full throttle.
TANIGUCHI: I would like to go into the tag title match on the 21st that way
Q: Shiozaki will return in Akita tomorrow?
KIYOMIYA: I have been injured and experienced it myself many times, and I understand his feelings, but in all seriousness we are aiming for the top of the tag. I would like to have a battle that transcends that.
TANIGUCHI: There will be a lot of bad things irrelevant of when you come to the ring. I will let you come and get it.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit Noah.co.jp

Comments