(NOAH) Post match interviews ~ Global Junior League 2019, Night Nine (Mutsu Grand Hotel, Aomori, 21st July 2019)

THE SUGIURA ARMY (TAKASHI SUGIURA & NOSAWA RONGAI)

NOSAWA (indicating the "Company Dog" t-shirt): This t-shirt is on sale now. The Sugiura Army has the most force, its like being "the last boss". Ohara will probably go to the junior league finals today. Why did you wear it? You guys t-shirt too...

KINYA OKADA ENTERS AND KNEELS DOWN

OKADA: Mr. Sugiura! Please let me enter the Sugiura Army! (Bows)
NOSAWA: Hey, the more you kneel, the better the Sugiura Army gets
SUGIURA: You, why do you want to join? If you don't say it, I don't know what to think.
OKADA: Even my debut was different from my classmate, Inamura, and another difference is injury. I'm not happy anymore that I have been chasing his back* since he entered Kongoh.
NOSAWA: If that is the case, then you should have been tougher in todays match. Speak up. It's about your opinion. You don't have the skils, its natural, so tell us your feelings, stupid bastard.
OKADA: Noah...I want to continue wrestling with Noah. Please let me have the priveldge of wrestling under Mr. Sugiura. Please.
SUGIURA: Well, from here on, you are a trainee. My instinct is to accept you as one.
NOSAWA: Kindness
SUGIURA: I like this feeling a lot
NOSAWA: I would say that the boss is good
SUGIURA: You will learn many things as my apprentice.
OKADA: Thank you very much!
NOSAWA: Lets go and shave*
SUGIURA: Tell your feelings

*The equivalent of "eating his dust" to "chase someone's back" basically means that they are always one step ahead of you.
*His head like all trainees in puro traditionally have (it indicates their status that they are humble and there to learn, when they have debuted, they can wear their hair how they like).


KOTARO SUZUKI

Q: Have you been waiting for the outcome of HAYATA?
KOTARO: What if HAYATA wins and we line up with a deadlock?
Q: There will be a playoff.
KOTARO: When?
Q: On the same day, its customary.
KOTARO: It's no good if you don't try your best against Hajime Ohara (who is facing HAYATA). I am in support.
Q: You always say "I am getting tired", but when it is two matches in a day...
KOTARO: Never! Never! I am supporting Hajime Ohara

...after his own fight with Ohara....

"I didn't think much about attacking the shoulder...I didn't think of this kind of development. It was good to be kind (rough). But, if Hajime Ohara wins, can I go? So, isn't this a happy ending? Absolutely not, two matches...


YO-HEY
"Today, no matter what I do, I cannot go to the finals, even if I boycott it. But, if you think about it carefully, if I lose to Yoshinari Ogawa, then Yoshinari Ogawa will be the representative of A block. It is the pride of YO-HEY to be absolutely forgiven to enter Stinger, return to RATELS, and have especial feeling for Yoshinari Ogawa. That is why Yoshinari Ogawa going to the final, is the reason I fought to prevent. I am glad I won. Anyway, RATELS, except me, are going to the finals. Harada and Tadasuke, HAYATA in B Block, I am getting the feeling for it. I want to see the RATELS final. Today, my knees have become seaweed*, but I hope I can do my best to support them with my seaweed knees, and hope the final match is exciting.

*Equivalent of "my knees have become jelly"


TADASUKE

Q: First of all, you destroyed Harada?
TADASUKE: Are you in pain somewhere? I thought so...in short, my momentum was better...I guess this proved it? Do you know what else? Noah did a questionnaire on the web, and how many do you think thought that I would win? I came 9th place out of 12? Who did you think would go to the finals? The fans who came to see the league also wondered as well. I think it won't be the 4th place in RATELS forever. Is this the proof of this? In RATELS, the strongest man is me.
Q: And to prove that, the perfect match up is the final?
TADASUKE: I did it. HAYATA. I didn't think that RATELS would come to the finals. I will defeat HAYATA, and I will be the true number one in RATELS. The strongest man in the Noah Jnrs, number one in Noah, and Japan's top Noah junior, and I will prove this when I win the final match.
Q: Would you say that you have a dream?
TADASUKE: Yes, but I won't teach you it until I win.


AXIZ (KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA & GO SHIOZAKI)

Q: How was the match against the tag of Kiyomiya & Taniguchi?
SHIOZAKI: As you saw, Shuhei Taniguchi was good after all, and a lot more than I thought, and I felt his strength more than I thought too.
NAKAJIMA: He was strong. But, more than anything, the GHC tag title match was held in Mutsu, Aomori for the first time. The heat of Noah came out here, and I think the fans were delighted. On top of that, the belt returned to AXIZ, and that, you feel the strong bond.
Q: Shiozaki-san, you have hurt your left shoulder and your left knee, it is a situation of having many injuries?
SHIOZAKI: Many injuries? I'm fine. Both my knees and my shoulders are fine, there is nothing to worry about. However...I got strength from the people of Mutsu. Thank you. Next is Kultz Kawasaki, Hideki Suzuki? Don't worry about Hideki Suzuki, I'm not covered in wounds. I am perfectly ready to meet you!
Q: In Kawasaki, Nakajima is also has a title challenge...
NAKAJIMA: Yeah! Now, as I was going to say, we have defended and next week is the title match with Kiyomiya. It is one more step before I get the victory. Hey...I am looking forward to it...
Q: And the team of Saito & Inoue have made a challenge?
NAKAJIMA: Masao Inoue was an unexpected situation
SHIOZAKI: If you are not prepared to challenge on the anniversary, then those two should not have come out. They have both been around since I entered Noah, I am aware of the fear of them, and I am going to use that to a great extent. We will defend at the anniversary.
NAKAJIMA: But, Masao is it? Unexpected. Oh, I remember, I lost in a tag match to him. I think it was a tag league match. I think. (Next part does not translate, but I think Nakajima says something like, you want to get it back at a big stage, right?) I think you came to the ring with very strong feelings? But, there is a significance...I may awaken (laughs). I am looking forward to it. I will take everything, and awake. Well, this has been the first Mutsu event, and was our love overflowing in the North? Why don't you answer yet or no?
Q: Uhh..
NAKAJIMA: Your voice is too quiet! Please speak in a louder voice.
Q: YES!
NAKAJIMA: That's right. On the 27th July at Kultz Kawasaki, I have a title match, and Go-san has Hideki Suzuki. The theme of AXIZ will make it a bright day. The 4th August will burn up. Don't take your eyes off AXIZ!
SHIOZAKI: The best fight in both Japan and in the world is shown by AXIZ.


THE RETURN OF THE DARK AGENTS (AKITOSHI SAITO & MASAO INOUE)

Q: Why did you challenge?
INOUE: In my case it is because of my position (freelancer), but it is also because it is Noah's 19th anniversary, and I personally have a lot of enthusiasm for the memorial, and I thought there should be something special for the Noah's anniversary that Misawa's created. After all, even if it just a little, I want to do my best.
SAITO: Besides, Inoue took the win from Katsuhiko Nakajima in the last tag league match. Including the current champions and myself, Inoue is the only one out of the four of is who was there at the launch of the promotion. All the wrestlers should know Inoue's true greatness. Of course, that is the foundation. Have you all seen it? He always is first to the venue and you sweat while practicing right? I have been watching him for almost 19 years, but this is the first time that Masao Inoue has been so ambitious. I think he will do something, everyone is expecting it, and after all we have to go for it, if we don't it is no good! We will show you something completely different from both The Dark Agents, and Masao Inoue so far. Get ready.
INOUE: It's quite a pressure (lol). I want to catch it together with Saito-san.
SAITO: I just want to say this. Tag is a multiplication. The other side is strong, and while I may respect you, but if there is a zero, even one, it is not us. We have no zero!
INOUE: I will capture it with any hand.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments