(NOAH) Post match interviews ~ Kultz Kawasaki, Kawasaki (July 27th 2019)


NAOMICHI MARUFUJI, HI69 & MINORU TANAKA

Q: Looking back on the match?
MARUFUJI: A singles match has been arranged for the 4th August with Kotaro. It was only touched on today, but I felt nostalgia. There will be more and more for him when it comes to singles. I am looking forward to it, and I think the fans will be too, so expectations will not be betrayed.
TANAKA: Essentially today in Junior League, I am the champion who should be standing on the stage of the final battle, and now I am in such a place. There is only one more thing to do today. First of all, I need to ascertain the final match of Tadasuke vs HAYATA. Because of the Junior League Match it slipped my mind, but I wasn't reminded of the current GHC Junior Tag Championship. They have the championship, but who do you think is the one who got struck down in the official match? We were the ones who did it, so I think there is a right to aim for the tag too, huh?
HI69: Yes. I was a little frustrated, but I feel I know what I am aiming at. I think Tanaka and I are of the same mind.
TANAKA: Get it or get out!
MARUFUJI: Leave it to Minoru Tanaka, this idiot!


GO SHIOZAKI

SHIOZAKI: Shit...it's annoying. It's a win or lose match. It's regrettable.
Q: Was it a match when you are full of wounds?
SHIOZAKI: Is that such a reason? Because I went to the ring? The only reason why I couldn't win today was my lack of power. Suzuki, still don't stop? But it's a win or lose match. I don't know if there will be another one. I wasn't thinking about that during the match. This may be the end. Regrets remain.
Q: There is the defence battle of the GHC tag too?
SHIOZAKI: Yes that's right. We are Japan's number one tag team, and we will defend the belt. AXIZ defence. The match was relevant today.

HIDEKI SUZUKI

Q: It was a draw
SUZUKI: I won
Q: As to the content?
SUZUKI: No, the result. I won.
Q: You attacked the left shoulder and the left knee?
SUZUKI: I dunno. Everyone hurts. Everyone hurts when they are taped. You get taped on the left, the right may be hurting, your neck may hurt, your fingers may also. You come up to the ring, and there is no excuse.
Q: In May you told Shiozaki that "you can do more".
SUZUKI: Clearly he could not win, so he I think he is stubborn
Q: Is there a clear desire to win?
SUZUKI (to the announcer): How does it look with a birds-eye view? I think it seems like an amazing Noah. Shall I say it clearly? That's why it's no good. They are frogs who don't know the ocean. It's a small sea. Marufuji and Sugiura know the ocean. However, Go Shiozaki has only moved from a small sea to a small sea, the distance is great, but I have made it smaller. Everyone, listen up, if you can't change this, then the wrestlers consciousness does not change over. He says  only one thing, "I couldn't win. I regret it".



SAKURABA & NOSAWA RONGAI

NOSAWA: He is not a friend, but rather a friend of a friend. I have met him only once. I'm surprised too, like I said at the beginning, its a word class celebrity. Are you complaining? There was a lot of names coming out on social media, but he is a world-class celebrity.
Q: It was unexpected
SAKURABA: I did not expect it (laughs)
Q: Did you see the fan response?
SAKURABA: Yes...I don't understand it too well (laughs)
Q: What will you show?
SAKURABA: What should I show (lol)
NOSAWA: That's right, he's pretty much a supporter of the Sugiura Army. I have heard that he has had an interaction with my boss. If it spreads more and more, then Noah will have a different landscape from what Kiyomiya says, and you can see the Sugiura Army. I will call out more.
Q: A message for the fans?
SAKURABA: I will do my best, thank you.
Q: What is your impression of Noah?
SAKURABA: The wrestlers are great, I would like to grapple technique.
Q: Who with?
SAKURABA: Oh...anyone is fine.


KONGOH (Kenoh, Masa Kitamiya and Yoshiki Inamura)

KENOH: Have you seen Kotoge with such strong belief for the first time? It is a small period he has been in Kongoh, but we have been in it together. I can understand Kotoge's idea. Did he say that he was going to the juniors? I am looking forward to it. Assholes, watch and remember what you see Kotoge do in the future.
KITAMITA: Since we entered Kongoh together, I knew he was struggling. The man has made a decision now to come back to the juniors. (Rest does not translate but he basically says that he is looking forward to that assholes intention, and he has no complaints). I want you to do your best by all means, and I want you to go to the top of the Noah juniors.
INAMURA: Yes!
KITAMIYA: Let us return!
INAMURA: Yes!

ATSUSHI KOTOGE
"I said what I wanted to say, I have not decided anything yet. Well, that's now for all."

NEITHER TADASUKE OR HAYATA GAVE A COMMENT

MINORU TANAKA
"Junior League. There are many ways in which the winner can challenge, I am going to win as champion. However, it has ended in a disappointing result, with the winner being HAYATA. I saw it from the beginning to the end, and I think it is no good if I don't go for it. He is a character that does not speak very much. I talk and he doesn't. Speaking of the Noah Junior League, I lost two and he lost to Hi69. However, in form, it is me who has a belt, and the winners of the league will have a fight that no one will have cause to complain about. I will win and make the juniors top again. All the junior wrestlers here are good. I came here from New Japan, All Japan, ZERO-1, W-1 and various other juniors, but all the wrestlers here are good, and I can do it with anyone. For the past twenty five years, I have no doubt when I say that I have seen various juniors in various places for the last twenty-five years, and it is not just limited to HAYATA. That is why I want to take it to the top. Leave it to Minoru Tanaka. That is all."


KAITO KIYOMIYA

Q: Did you reach the limit today?
KIYOMIYA: My opponent is the strongest challenger I have ever fought. It was very tough because he was different from the previous challengers, but until Mr. Nakajima today its been Mr. Marufuji and Mr. Sugiura, and with this defeat I drew a new scenery with my feelings, and became very confident in myself. One more thing I want to add is that I have protected the value of this belt, so that I can create the new scenery that I created, so I would like to increase the value of this belt even more. And in the N-1 Victory...a league match to determine the strongest single, I will not appear! That is because I want to fight for this belt in the main event with the winner of the N-1 Victory at Sumo Hall on November 2nd with the dream I have with this belt. Furthermore, I want to make the most intense fight in history, a fight to the death!

NAKAJIMA made no comment

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp

Comments