(NOAH) Post match interviews ~ "Noah The Spirit" (Aore Nagaoka Arena, Niigata, 26th July 2019)

 

JUNTA MIYAWAKI

Q: Your first single victory?
MIYAWAKI: Okada is a junior*. It is natural to win.
Q: Do you have regrets that you were completely defeated in the junior league matches?
MIYAWAKI: Yes. I think that victory over the Noah junior seniors is the first victory.
Q: Inamura has entered into Kongoh, and there is a change in the juniors too, but what are your own plans?
MIYAWAKI: There is much to think about, but thinking as a junior, I want to get results first.

*He means a younger student, not a Noah junior.

KAZMA SAKAMOTO
"I am going to keep silent, but if there is something to think about in today's victory, then wait a little more."


TADASUKE
Q: It is almost time for the final?
TADASUKE: Even if we were tagging together, I was strongly aware of HAYATA (rough)

HAYATA walks in, glares at Tadasuke and leaves

TADASUKE: That is rare. Was he aware too? Oh well, its the finals. HAYATA, I will defeat you! I will win the championship! (WEB expects a victory) The 9th place is 1st place!


THE SUGIURA ARMY (Takashi Sugiura, NOSAWA Rongai & Hajime Ohara)

NOSAWA: Teamwork. Well, teamwork. Gradually, the relationship between the two has become more consistent as time goes by, and I feel that the relationship between two has grown better. I think the Sugiura Army has functioned better as a team than Kongoh. 
SUGIURA: Did you see it?
Q: Yes...
SUGIURA: Then write it down!
Q: I am concerned about the predicted arrival in Kawasaki of "friend of a friend"...
NOSAWA: Tomorrow I have a match (rest does not translate)...well, I am not really connected with "the friend of a friend", in a sense he is a supporter of the Sugiura Army. He is not a small man, and the "friend of friends" coming tomorrow is global.
Q: Does Sugiura know who it is?
SUGIURA: I know
Q: So you admit it is an amazing person?
SUGIURA: Oh, yes
NOSAWA: That aside, it is Kongoh tomorrow. They don't have our spirit. I am looking forward to saying cool things.
OHARA: I have been waiting for Kawasaki. I wonder how much Kongoh will go for it in enemy territory? I think everyone in the venue is there to support the Sugiura Army.
SUGIURA: I want you to shine like a diamond. If you can shine that is.

KAITO KIYOMIYA

Q: You won the pre-match before the fight?
KIYOMIYA: Niigata is a source of strength, and I received so much power the day before, and so I would like to connect it to tomorrow. I will always connect it!
Q: You didn't succeed in taking the tag belts?
KIYOMIYA: We went on the tour to take the belt, but once again felt the strength of the champions. But, a single match has been decided, and my mind is focused on it.
Q: Now that you have finished the pre-matches, did you feel Nakajima's strength?
KIYOMIYA: When it comes to being tough, there aren't many people you can compare him with now, because he is completely different from my other opponents. There was excitement today when I returned the special move. I haven't done anything like that before, and I will always protect this belt.
Q: Are you considering a "Hidden Ball*" trick for the title match?
KIYOMIYA: Yes. I think it will be a match where I can stay one step ahead of my opponent. Tomorrow I want to show you the new scenery at Kultz Kawasaki tomorrow.

*Baseball trick to try and outwit your opponent

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments