(NOAH) Post match promo from AXIZ ~ Global Junior League 2019, Night Eight (Selion plaza, Akita, 20th July 2019)


NAKAJIMA (to Shiozaki): Welcome back
SHIOZAKI: Thank you. I'm home.
NAKAJIMA: As you can see today, this is a complete resurgence of AXIZ. Shio-san has come back, AXIZ have a complete revival.
Q: What was the effect of your knee and shoulder during the match?
SHIOZAKI: How was it?
Q: You stopped when attacked?
SHIOZAKI: Oh! Well, when you get attacked, it does hurt. I think I heard it was based on that.
Q: The results are emerging, you won directly with a pinfall.
SHIOZAKI: Yeah. It has been a match after a long time, and I made a dent in two (rough). So, I have returned, and Katsu-san followed me well I think. This tag love, I returned, and I felt a deeper sense of it.
Q: When you were missing, Nakajima came to the ring with the two tag belts.
SHIOZAKI: Yeah, that is also the bond, the tag love of AXIZ. Because of that I came back to the ring.
Q: Is this how you respond to Nakajima's thoughts in front of the audience?
SHIOZAKI: Yeah? Well, I have to show results when I return, and that includes protecting AXIZ'S belts.
Q: Nakajima, it is the day before the crucial moment?
NAKAJIMA: It will be the same as today, but was the end full of customers with "AXIZ'S Love". Is that right? Tomorrow, Aomori will be filled with the love of AXIZ.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments