(NOAH) Post match promos ~ Global Junior League 2019, Night Three (Wind Bell Shop (Formerly Tsukioka New Hotel)


MINORU TANAKA

"I have nothing to say about today's match. I will win the league because I am Minoru Tanaka, because I am the GHC Junior Heavyweight Champion".


YOSHINARI OGAWA

Q: How was it when you fought against Tadasuke?
OGAWA: Haha...you saw how much his voice rose? I was a bit dangerous though...and I managed to win at the last minute.
Q: Do you feel that you cannot lose to any of RATELS?
OGAWA: That's right, although I can't lose to Tadasuke. I'm "also" not going to lose to any opponent.
Q: You have got your first victory in your second match in the league?
OGAWA: Well, I guess its expected that I will lose about one.
Q: Next is RATELS again....?
OGAWA: A block is almost all RATELS (laughs) It's good isn't it? It keeps me motivated
Q: Next is the battle against Harada at Korakuen, the other day you pretty much injured his knee?
OGAWA: He's already recovering, well, I think its the pressure. Well, yeah, lets have an interesting match, the likes of which have never been seen.


KONGOH (Kenoh, Masa Kitamiya, Atsushi Kotoge, Yoshiki Inamura)

KENOH: You were not here in today's fight? What? This fight has begun! You started it! HEY, Sugiura Army! Takashi Sugiura! Listen! This is going to be a bloody battle! Be sure to watch your necks! I will prove that we are right! I will prove that we are the justice in Pro Wrestling Noah. And...we will defeat the Sugiura Army, and make Pro Wrestling Noah's ring shine like a diamond!
KITAMIYA (gets close to the camera and speaks)...Lets go!
INAMURA: Yes!!


HITOSHI KUMANO

Q: How was the fight with Kumano?
KUMANO: Hajime Ohara...no! Ohara, I won the single today, and my life is evolving steadily. I am grasping it. However, I think this has only been possible from the period I was with Ohara as a Backbreaker. I am grateful to him.
Q: You got your first victory in the second match?
KUMANO: I lost the first match, but now I am at one win and one loss. Next...Kotaro Suzuki? I lost to him in last years league, and this time I will get my revenge. Then it will be Hi69. I will defeat them both. It will be Kumano who will stand on the stage to win the championship match.
Q: The victory came in Niigata?
KUMANO: I have been indebted to him since the time of my debut, and I think that is a bond. Moreover, I was able to beat Ohara today in Niigata, and I have confidence now.


KAITO KIYOMIYA & SHUHEI TANIGUCHI

Q: Go Shiozaki, the tag champion was absent today, but Nakajima bought both belts to the ring?
KIYOMIYA: Bringing the two belts, shows your "to do attitude" as a championship team. Shiozaki has experienced title matches several times. I think he isn't someone who is going to give up on the title match just because he is absent and because he is someone who has done this many times, and because of that I will run towards a second championship.
TANIGUCHI: I think that everything will come out in the title match, but until then, Kiyomiya and I will continue raising our compatibility as a tag team
Q: Will it be a situation where you will expose the weakness of Shiozaki's left knee?
KIYOMIYA: Sometimes, you must feel empathy to get the belt...I think.
TANIGUCHI: I think the other way round, if someone is injured somewhere, it is natural to aim at it.
Q: What about the fact you called Niigata a "power spot" ?
KIYOMIYA: As I said in the ring, the support from fans in Niigata is really encouraging, and it is there that I got a belt for the first time. We will take the belt from AXIZ, and return to Niigata again.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (Japanese language)
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments